Page 79 of 126 FirstFirst ... 29697071727374757677787980818283848586878889 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,185 of 1878

Thread: Election thread

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    AZ might of just gone RED.
    oh that's kind of unexpected at this point to me as I'm just waking up now with AZ's preliminary results of 7 hours ago still in my mind. guess I'm gonna have to go watch some CNN right now before breakfast. thanks for the heads up
    Retired.

Project Veritas Talks to Whistleblower MI USPS Worker About Backdated Ballot Scheme. https://redstate.com/jenniferoo/2020...scheme-n275335

BREAKING: Michigan @USPS Whistleblower Details Directive From Superiors: Back-Date Late Mail-In-Ballots As Received November 3rd, 2020 So They Are Accepted

“Separate them from standard letter mail so they can hand stamp them with YESTERDAY'S DATE & put them through"
    Last edited by Sense-A; 11-05-2020 at 01:23 AM.

so this was launched, with no content yet

https://buildbackbetter.com/
    Retired.

I don't know what journalists are basing their 'Trump is bleeding GOP support right now' on. (I heard it on CNN.) off the record comments from high ranking Republicans? I honestly don't know
    Retired.

Colorado has voted in favor of the reintroduction of the wolf

so there's that too

lol
    Retired.

Shaolin Master

In crazy California, there was a vote to repeal Proposition 209, which barred the state from discriminating against or granting preferential treatment to any person or group based on race, sex, ethnicity or nationality. Even with the many far left in the area and their tendency to be racist towards whites, the vote failed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I don't know what journalists are basing their 'Trump is bleeding GOP support right now' on. (I heard it on CNN.) off the record comments from high ranking Republicans? I honestly don't know

I think Trump supports will run for cover if this gets messy. I believe they don’t think he’s someone worth throwing their support behind?

🚨BREAKING: This woman outside the counting facility in Wayne County (Detroit) claims she discovered one box of ballots that contained 500 ballots from people who were not on the voter rolls. pic.twitter.com/XaYR5HYC6s
    — The Election Wizard🧙*♂️ (@Wizard_Predicts) November 4, 2020

"23,277 votes in Philadelphia, all for Biden."

Read it again: "All for Biden."
    One more time: "ALL FOR BIDEN."

The odds of this happening are somewhere below 0%.https://t.co/OHxRsqCXgk
    — Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) November 4, 2020

Trump is leading by 26k in Georgia with 99% reporting!
    — George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) November 5, 2020

Ballots have been turned in with no names on them! pic.twitter.com/metDh2ItTz
    — Mark Dice (@MarkDice) November 5, 2020

Pseudo liberal demoKKKrat regressive neo-marxists have successfully delegitimized and corrupted the American election. Other nations and people around the world should learn from this. Mail in voting is rife with fraud and numerous abilities to cheat. My own coworker received two ballots and was harvesting ballots from her neices and neighbors etc. Secretaries of state and governors and judges who overruled state legislators with fraudulent new election rules and extensions all violated article 1 section 4 of the constitution.
    Last edited by Sense-A; 11-05-2020 at 07:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    I think Trump supports will run for cover if this gets messy. I believe they don’t think he’s someone worth throwing their support behind?
    Name the person in the demoKKKrat party who you or anyone else admires so much you throw your support behind? I know it's not Joe Biden or kamala harris.

Joe Biden

@JoeBiden
    ·13 u

Today, the Trump Administration officially left the Paris Climate Agreement. And in exactly 77 days, a Biden Administration will rejoin it.

I like how both of these gents are talking reckless right now

give it another hour or so and both Pence and Harris are gonna claim their respective election wins in 2024 on duh twitter
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    CNN is KTL for boomers

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    🚨BREAKING: This woman outside the counting facility in Wayne County (Detroit) claims she discovered one box of ballots that contained 500 ballots from people who were not on the voter rolls. pic.twitter.com/XaYR5HYC6s
    — The Election Wizard🧙*♂️ (@Wizard_Predicts) November 4, 2020

"23,277 votes in Philadelphia, all for Biden."

Read it again: "All for Biden."
    One more time: "ALL FOR BIDEN."

The odds of this happening are somewhere below 0%.https://t.co/OHxRsqCXgk
    — Kyle Becker (@kylenabecker) November 4, 2020

Trump is leading by 26k in Georgia with 99% reporting!
    — George Papadopoulos (@GeorgePapa19) November 5, 2020

Ballots have been turned in with no names on them! pic.twitter.com/metDh2ItTz
    — Mark Dice (@MarkDice) November 5, 2020

Pseudo liberal demoKKKrat regressive neo-marxists have successfully delegitimized and corrupted the American election. Other nations and people around the world should learn from this. Mail in voting is rife with fraud and numerous abilities to cheat. My own coworker received two ballots and was harvesting ballots from her neices and neighbors etc. Secretaries of state and governors and judges who overruled state legislators with fraudulent new election rules and extensions all violated article 1 section 4 of the constitution.
    It definitely happened. Now can they Prove it?

I hate to say it but even if there’s been voter fraud, it’ll probably still stand. That’s how the world works now and it’s something Trump fails to understand.

Trump 2024

ironman, what do you think of that new senator sarah mcbride? is she backpage worthy?