Page 8 of 126 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Election thread

crushed out heavenly Ghost In The 'Lac's Avatar

There's not a single decent candidate.

Other than Bern.

Obama is and always has been a fraud opportunist.

IronSheik

30% of Republican Voters Are In Favor Of Bombing Fictitious Land Of “Agrabah” From Aladdin

http://www.trueactivist.com/many-ame...-from-aladdin/

I don't necessarily agree with the interpretation given by the site, clearly it's pushing its own agenda
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-19-2015 at 11:23 PM.
    Retired.

Banned

I voted for Obama twice. I regret not voting for McCain. The reason was because I hated Palin but looking back who cares about the VP.

I cannot stand the site of Hillary and I would gladly vote for Trump over her.

Sanders intrigues me because it's obvious he has no loyalties to either party and he seems uncorrupted by greed.

I think the Trump or Carson tickets are interesting. The "racist" or "Uncle Tom" talk is just liberal vomit they spew at any republican candidate.

People like Trump because he is paying his own way and is not entangled in outside interests.

So in looking forward to a Trump/Sanders race because I think both of these men are the least susceptible to the cronyism that is rampant in today's American politics.

Make no mistake it's ALWAYS been there and always will be. Just every now and then it needs to be smacked into place.

{>____<}

^I agree in regards to Sanders (he's very interesting and extremely intelligent). Here's the problem: I can't see him as President.

In regards to Trump, yes he is a master of his profession, but as President, I can't see it. He called Obama an idiot, a Muslim, and extremely incompetent. Based on Obama's approval rates, Obama is doing good (it'd be great if he could do a third term). Trump ideas are crazy and not very well throught through. Example would be the banning of Muslims from entering the US. Seriously?!

Also, Trump has zero political experience. Carson has zero political experience. I can't vote for someone who has no experience in office. Being the President of the US isn't a entry level position.

Sanders is super jewy lol. I support him and he has my vote but god damn LOL. That son of a bitch is the jewiest nigga I've ever seen. He's as jewy as trick daddy is niggery.

People are now intrigued by candidates that don't get outside money and it has become easier to run without it so I'm happy about that. Carson, Trump and Sanders all rely of small donations or their own money which is awesome, though Trump will eventually take outside money because Hilary has 12x more money raised.

Hilary is lame as fuck lol. She's just another move in the wrong direction. I voted for Obama because he was black but he's lame as fuck too. Both represent a dying breed of 'just keep doing the same thing and getting corporate money' politicians. I think Hilary would get crucified in an election, and I honestly think she would lose.

Trump and Carson can't beat her because they lack the emotional temperament for a long campaign. Trump has no discipline and Carson is actually a psycho so that will reveal it's self. I hope Sanders beats her. I'm also hoping that being a jew he'll know very clearly that these arabs are trying to kill everyone and stop making ridiculous connections with them which is highhandedly killing the entire US foreign policy. We can even fight ISIS right now because then we'll be fighting Saudi Arabia, who is allegedly necessary somehow

Banned

Is Sanders a Jew or is that just his northeast accent?

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    I voted for Obama because he was black but he's lame as fuck too.
    How? Compared to President Bush and how the country is doing now, President Obama is doing a great job.

When I went to the polls in 2008 and 2012, I used a combination of intellect and common sense. Obama was and still is the best man for the job regardless of race.

Lindsey Graham (Republicans), senator for North Carolina, threw the towel in the ring today. he never got more than 1% of the voters behind him

currently there are 13 Republican candidates
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    *White Job Supervisor
    we have a winner
    Retired.

IronSheik

IronSheik

Default Trump Spokesperson Wears Necklace of Real Bullets on CNN

this was the same unemployed chick arrested for shoplifting @JCPenny of all places a few years back: http://www.texasobserver.org/katrina...bubble-bursts/

Katrina Pierson, a person Donald Trump chooses to represent him on television, wore a necklace made out of ammunition last night on CNN. When someone on Twitter pointed this out, she countered with an insane remark about abortion.

What else, outside of a sort of “Mad Max” future scenario, does “bullet necklace” connote other than vague threats and instability? Remember that this is a woman who has said she hopes Donald Trump uses the American nuclear arsenal, so her views on harming/killing other people are more or less concrete.

Shannon @shannonrwatts
    Surely @KatrinaPierson wore bullet necklace on #CNN to bring attention to 90 Americans fatally shot daily #gunsense