Thread: Election thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    IronSheik

Default Jackson exposed Trump lies

--- Samuel L. Jackson: ‘I really wanted’ San Bernardino killers to be white

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...bernardino-ki/

IronSheik

Default Clinton: Private Email Expressing Surprise @State Dpt Employee's Use of Private Email

the irony...acts like she the Queen B...fukin hypocrite! she admits to doing something illegal and calls out others for doing it. what an idiot and so are her supporters

According to newly released emails from the controversial personal email account Hillary Clinton used while Secretary of State, Clinton raised an eyebrow at a State Department employee’s use of a personal email account.

So, Hillary Clinton has caught a lot of (deserved) shit for her use of a secret email server that operated outside of transparency law oversight and was subject to zero scrutiny. This allowed her to select what was eligible for review by the public, and, if she chose to, unilaterally delete the rest.

In this email—which we’re able to read only because a judge said she had to show it—Clinton says she’s “surprised” that a State Department employee used a personal email account to send his overview of Libyan politics. The joke is that Clinton was doing the exact same thing. The “I was surprised” email itself comes from Clinton’s personal email account.
    Last edited by IronSheik; 01-08-2016 at 01:14 PM.

IronSheik

Default Jeb’s Super PAC Just Released the Best Worst Attack Ad

Jeb Bush’s super PAC, Right to Rise, has outspent every single one of its competitors with nearly $50 million going to ads—a fact that’s particularly depressing when you consider the ad you see above.

Now, this ad’s clear intent of eliciting groans on Twitter aside, the bigger issue is the fact that boots, as far as I am aware, can neither flip nor flop. Boots can turn. Boots can stumble. Boots can reverse. Boots can fall apart and impede you from fulfilling the senatorial duties for which you were elected. But they cannot flip.

-

Rapper Willie D of Geto Boys wrote a long letter to Donald Trump dissing him on his Facebook page hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He said Donald needs to apologize to the Hispanics that he's talking about sending back to their countries because they're in America illegal. Donald don't realize that if he sends Hispanics back to their countries that a lot of his hotels are gonna go outta business because blacks aren't gonna take those jobs LOL. I'm not voting anymore because politicans are a joke and they aren't gonna help blacks get jobs and housing. Blacks need to stop voting because it's a waste of time and they know that white politicans don't care about them. Willie D dissed white politicans on Geto Boys Point Of No Return song when he said J Edgar Hoover, I wish you wasn't dead so I can put a bullet in your muthafucking head. God damn faggot LOL. Muthafucking drag queen LOL. I know you put the hit on Martin Luther King, Fred Hampton, Malcolm and the others. You redneck punk muthafucka LOL. Bob Dole, keep your muthafucking mouth shut before a nigga beat your old ass up hahahahahahahahahahaha. Jumping on the rap bandwagon ain't helping it. You need to be concerned about the muthafucking deficit LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

IronSheik

Default Comedians posing as Trump supporters heckle The Donald and fool the news media

hahaha...this is boring!

Guerrilla comedy duo The Good Liars went to a Trump rally in New Hampshire yesterday with one mission—to heckle America's potential future president. Jason Selvig and Davram Stiefler, dressed as supporters, yelled out that Trump was boring and should tell some jokes. As you can imagine, The Donald was not a fan of their tomfoolery, and promptly had them booted from the premises.

All of the major news outlets picked up the story and reported it as legit, such as in this Vine from CNN Politics, so it looks like they got pranked, too. What a bunch of suckers!

The permanent feeling of emasculation that white men have from birth has become a very serious problem in this country. It's like they're punch drunk from Obama winning, and so now the entire country is on fire because there's a lot of them and they own a lot of stuff.

States are passing laws where white men can walk around with gun in the open, and Trump is soaring because me makes them feel strong and listened to. They're very unconvinced about their masculinity and so most republican policy and thinking is textbook little man-syndrome. We'll bomb this, it's the mexicans fault, it's this fault, it's that fault, troops troops troops, gun gun gun, I'm tired of having to be POLITICALLY CORRECT (afraid to say what I feel, which is consistently stupid and so I also don't want to insult the sense of intelligence I'm trying to create about myself but I'll blame people that don't care about what I say for this feeling).

Idk why white men are permanently emasculated but once they attach concepts to their chewed gum like perception of masculinity, they won't let go, and it becomes hard for the country to deal with the issue rationally. This is why we can't solve our own problems anymore. It's really coming for one source. People are getting beat at Trump rallies. Could you imagine Obama's 'security' or supporters beating protesters while Obama egged them on from the stage?

To them this is strength. If you're not from America and you're wondering what's going on, this is it in 3D. White men have a hard time consistently feeling like men and because there's so many of them and they're so influential their concerns become national concerns. The issue is this battle with masculinity makes their concerns very, very, very childish and stupid.

guns
    dicks
    armies
    gloom and doom
    fear of everyone else including white women.
    Being against things that they themselves use like public schools (imagine)

It was the backbone of American political thinking but Obama winning the presidency has sent it into a wild tailspin.

{>____<}

^Entertaining but pointless. At this moment, we all should be concern. Trump isn't going down in the poles. Carson and that HP CEO chick are in the single digits. The Democrats are not any better.

I wish there was a way Obama could do a third term. How exactly is Obama weak? It takes great strength to be the President.

IronSheik

Default Trump Says He Will Force Apple to Manufacture in the US Even Though That Makes Absolu

smh: someone needs to explain to Donnie how the government works...dumbass!

@ which point Apple would completely move overseas (they already bend the tax laws by hoarding $35 billion overseas)

Let's be honest the only people who are supporting Trump have at best a high school education and have never left the country or possibly their state. So trying to explain why his nonsense statements won't work is pointless. This mans popularity is based on fear and anger, both of which are symptoms of ignorance.

GOP candidate and angry sweet potato Donald Trump claims he’ll be able to change Apple’s entire manufacturing system if he is elected president. I’ll give Trump this: He’s great at shouting impossible nonsense.

Trump’s remarks on outsourcing at Liberty University today were especially bizarre and unanchored to reality.

First, in the span of a few sentences, he insisted that he’d impose a 35 percent tax on businesses producing goods overseas while claiming to support free trade. At the end of his rambling, decidedly non-MLK-themed speech, he said this:

“We’re going to get Apple to build their damn computers in this country instead of other countries.”

An all-American Apple sure sounds nice—it would create jobs, it would help ensure that the factory workers have decent working conditions. It’s also an empty applause line. The US president does not have the power to ban a company from outsourcing, nor does the president have the power to completely overhaul the global economy.

Sure, Trump could advocate for legislation designed to prevent outsourcing. But he would have to champion laws that would fundamentally alter free trade to make it financially advantageous for Apple to upend its manufacturing and supply chain.

Apple outsources because it maximizes profit, but that is not the only reason. Asia’s electronics supply chains are much larger than what the US has to offer. Not only would Trump have to come up with a way to penalize Apple for outsourcing so harshly that it’d make sense to change its manufacturing model—he’d also have to help US manufacturing catch up to China so that Apple could feasibly begin production here.

The weirdest part about all of this isn’t that Trump is making outlandish promises. That’s routine for the Trump campaign. The weird thing is that Trump is selling himself as a capitalist icon, yet here he is making speeches that suggest he will take a steaming piss on free trade.

Trump And Dumber movie trailer (can't embed) http://deredactie.be/cm/vrtnieuws/cu...edia/1.2551898
    Retired.

IronSheik

Default Republicans: A Closer Look

Banned

Wow. Making soldiers get on their knees is an act of war...while you're invading their waters, unbelievable! I don't understand how America is so aggressive when you're bordered by 2 countries and neither of them are a threat. I'd hate to think how America would be if they were landlocked or if you had a very close neighbour like Indonesia.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by #StonerSloth View Post
    Wow. Making soldiers get on their knees is an act of war...while you're invading their waters, unbelievable! I don't understand how America is so aggressive when you're bordered by 2 countries and neither of them are a threat. I'd hate to think how America would be if they were landlocked or if you had a very close neighbour like Indonesia.
    Can you imagine what would have happened if an Iranian ship had went into American waters? The cries of 'terrorists' would have been deafening. Especially with the new visa restrictions on people from / visiting Syria, Iraq and Iran entering the US. Iran let the prisoners go, when a vessel from another country especially one whom you've had a turbulent history with arrives unannounced, you are naturally suspicious. The only act of war here was America for going into Iranian waters, if you are pathetic enough to think like that, and lots of high strung republicans so. Once again one rule for them, one rule for everyone else

IronSheik

Default Colbert: All-Trump Debate

Banned

Stonersloth when you're the alpha male King, e'erybody wanna take shots whether verbal or physical.

Gotta stay strapped homey. Better safe than sorry like dem Brits and Frank's.