Page 95 of 126 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 1878

Thread: Election thread

The ABBOTT

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    I didn't post anything from there
    ?

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by The Collector View Post
    ?
    Oh no, i forgot, you caught me, i am so ashamed. LOL

I just post these pro Dem links to troll Sense A and keep him on his game. He post all these articles from alt right sites. So I want him to realize his hypocrisy when he calls everything fake news, then uses only right wing sites to push his agenda.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 11-16-2020 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    lol and that is exactly what I knew you were going to write now

how nice of you to involve black children and their absent fathers as well, we're ALL surprised here
    LOL I forgot, you have a lower double standard for blacks. The bigotry of low expectations for anyone with a little melanin. How many white women were raped by muslim migrants in Belgium this week?

Did you know I was going to say that too? You're a real psychic.

I'll come back here and destroy some of B-Dolo's silly fake fact checks here in a short while, including the silly one that pretends that Obama, who to this day increased the debt the most of any president in USA history, was some kind of make believe budget hawk LOL. Or falsely claiming the Trump economy was busted when it was superior to Obama's and Biden's economy by every important economic metric.

The ABBOTT

I never seen a grown man defend another grown man as much as Sense defends Trump. Its a little creepy, I don't know if it a father figure thing or I almost don't want to think, something more perverse.

I think this might be him pictured below.

Banned

Blm antifa is a haven for sex offenders and sexual deviants as well as junkies and other criminals.

Wake up, America.

Yep. I'm fat, don't wear shirts, wear suspenders and I'm gay for Trump. You exposed me. My cover is blown. If I were cool like you guys then I'd support senile pedo Joe and the ho. Only cool people share the politics of cardi b, don lemon, Anderson cooper and Jake tapper. That's what hip hop is all about, right? Conformity? Promoting globalism and obedience. Joe biden will save the planet with the green new steal? Stop the seas from rising? Prevent hurricanes? Please take my taxes. Hip hop is all about belief that demoKKKrat government is all benevolent.

It's perfectly normal for Biden to get EXACTLY 55% of 30 out of 36 vote batch uploads. There's no evidence of an algorithm here. Just honest vote counting that led to what would normally be considered statistically impossible. Nothing to see here!

The truth is that you are a crackpot conspiracy theorist if you do NOT recognize and acknowledge this is fraud. Or if you believe that honest vote tabulation should occur utilizing fractions or large subtractions in tallies. Just the statistical data is irrefutable. Now go search snopes, politifact, and fact check.org for some fake fact checks because I'm sure only honest, truthful people run those websites. They'd never lie to you.....pftttt

Look at the data in pennsylvania with 90% of the vote counted. Biden magically gets the exact same proportion of 19 of 21 consecutive vote batch uploads. This, again, is statistically impossible unless the vote tally is merely an algorithm. But go ahead. Be a conspiracy theorist and tell me things like flipping a coin 100 times and getting heads 98 out of 100 times is perfectly reasonable. Lol.

You see, I'm not the conspiracy theorist for pointing out obvious election fraud. You're the conspiracy theorist for being in denial about it.

Banned

Sense you ain’t lying, brother.

It’s pretty blatant. Brazen.

I read everything you post. Yea there is a ton of evidence. The media will not cover it at all, whether local or national or social, they are actually shielding Biden from it.

Now you have evidence of voter impropriety and fraud, plus the Hunter Biden story absolute censorship.

People think the buck stops there? LOL.

We will be in Syria fighting a meaningless proxy war soon, if it’s not already in motion. Gotta get dem military contracts, babe! Big kick backs.

It’s all about money. Trump was cutting off the Excessive crony kick back network.

You know I don’t get mad at the politicians, you have to be a sleazeball to be one.

The media are the biggest scum in all of this. Everyday they become a bigger propaganda machine.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    Oh no, i forgot, you caught me, i am so ashamed. LOL

I just post these pro Dem links to troll Sense A and keep him on his game. He post all these articles from alt right sites. So I want him to realize his hypocrisy when he calls everything fake news, then uses only right wing sites to push his agenda.
    The Dems have been trolling for 4 years. be honest. The whole progressive movement is a troll job. The MSM is a troll job.

What twitter and FB have done is a troll job.

Lets be honest about who is really trolling who.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Look at the data in pennsylvania with 90% of the vote counted. Biden magically gets the exact same proportion of 19 of 21 consecutive vote batch uploads.
    IMO you don’t have to be all scientific about it either. Just the swings alone back to Biden are suspect how can you be leading by some 500,000 votes and then lose? It’s all about the mail in ballots that’s where somethings gone wrong. How come in all the other states where the vote was trending (Either for Trump or Biden) the result stayed the same but not in the battleground states? Something fishy there IMO?

Though you don't want an explanation and just want to entertain yourself with self service conspiracy.

1. You mail in a ballot
    2. You vote electronically
    3. Electronic votes are counted immediately (they're digital)
    4. Mail-in votes are counted by hand (they're analog/not digital)
    5. Whoever has the most mail in votes will appear to be winning earlier since they can start counting them quicker (they came in earlier)
    6. Who ever is winning the electronic votes will take the lead once that comes it.
    7. When they finish mail in counts (by hand), it will be factored in.

Trump
    1. Told his voters, for months, not to mail in vote
    2. Biden, for months, told his followers to exclusively mail in vote if they can
    3. Biden's ppl also went door to door with their constituency where as Trump was having 'rallies'
    4. Biden won.

They have combed everywhere looking for a conspiracy and it hasn't appeared true. Move on, Trump doesn't know you

The ABBOTT

Trump stated months out from the election that he was not in favor of mail in votes and they were fraudulent, even though he has used mail-in voting himself in the past. He planted the seed of doubt because he knew it was going to be his downfall. He also blocked funding for the Postal Service and appointed a major donor of his to postmaster general to try and cheat his way to victory.

Quote Originally Posted by Dooch View Post
    The Dems have been trolling for 4 years. be honest. The whole progressive movement is a troll job. The MSM is a troll job.

What twitter and FB have done is a troll job.

Lets be honest about who is really trolling who.
    I'm cool with B-dolo and others trolling me. Art messed up my avatar and sig but I'll play game.

It's not like I take it personal. And if B-Dolo and others weren't here teasing me or challenging me then it would just be a circle jerk, like a New York Times Zoom Conference.

Check this video out. Dr. Shiva is a very intelligent person whether you agree with him or not. And the owner of The Gateway Pundit who posted the tabulation data that I embedded this morning (the excel spreadsheets) is in the video explaining what I tried to show you this morning.

What we are witnessing here is historical. You guys joke, but this is likely the largest act of treason (if committed by actual Americans) in USA history. I believe that foreign operatives conspired with a few people in our intelligence department to orchestrate this. But the video above (I encourage you to give it a chance even if you think accusations of election fraud are bogus) suggests to me that this has been going on for a while and that stealing elections via tabulation software may have been going on for at least a few years.

I'll share some of the theories I posted on another website earlier today when I finish cooking dinner for the kids.

The ABBOTT

Even if they did cheat. Would it be enough to overtake Biden's popular vote? To me, the electoral college is outdated. Gives to much leverage to certain swing states, and as we've seen this election, a handful of counties in these swing states are deciding national elections. At least divide the electoral votes in each state like Nebraska/Maine. The way its set up, makes it easier to cheat if you only have to target a few key districts.

So I am not going to question Trump losing as much, because he got 4 million less votes nationwide. The voting public had stated their preference, the EC is fuckin joke.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 11-17-2020 at 06:43 PM.