View Poll Results: Is Madonna anygood anymore?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • YEAH! SHE MAKE ME DANCE LIKE A BITCH! UH UH MY FEET WANNA HIT THE DANCEFLOOR!

0 0%
  • nah.. she better stop that and go back and make inovative pop music instead of copiyng abba

0 0%
  • CABALLAH!!!!!!!

3 27.27%
  • She old but i would do her if she let me!

8 72.73%

Thread: Madonna

A Streetcar Named Desire

Default Madonna

I think she felt off with her new album. 45 year old grandma probably takin epills and feelin like a 20yo again. stupid caballah wtf. she fucked up with dance music looking horrorbil in thos pink leggins.. phu.. i liked her with earlier albums, cuz she touched my heart like a good woman. nowadays she make me stick my finga in the mouth like those topmodels and i donīt wanna loose weight so i puke once and turn off the fuckin radio. EVERYWHERE I GO! HIDE YOUR RADIOS CUZ MY HAMMER BUST ENLDESSLY WHEN IT COMES TO FUCKIN MADONNA OUT YOUR FUCKIN RADIO! ionwannaearthat.myearsurtbadly. FUCK YOU MADONNA! go CABALLAH YOUR ASS OFF THE PLANET! !!!

She old...

Ray of Light was the last good album she's released IMO.

You dumb bitch.

Music was around seven miles better than ray of light. Apart from the ones william orbit produced, they were complete shit obviously.

A Streetcar Named Desire

i liked FROZEN cuz a beauty chick broke my heart when it came out and split my pride apart. FUCKIN BITCH ! FUCKIN MADONNA!

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Shootin Heroin
    Music was around seven miles better than ray of light. Apart from the ones william orbit produced, they were complete shit obviously.
    i partially agree and disagree as well. true, Music was a good album i completely forgot about that release and i'd have to say that was the last good album she's put out. but to say tracks not produced by William Orbit were complete shit is ridiculous. The Power of Goodbye, Nothing Really Matters and Frozen are quality non-WB produced tracks. matter of fact, the whole cd is a good listen straight thru.

And in the end..? Kriszy Substance's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SuperWoman
    She old...
    heehee...co-sign. good way back in the day. la isla bonita...i loved that shit when i was like 8...i'd still rock some of her old shit if i had it.

I like Ray of Light, I like some of her older songs but threadstarter is right, she was a 45 year old woman trying to be cool with this Kaballah shit, now she's a 50 year old woman trying to be cool like back in the day or whatever by making music for poppy raves and taking pills. I hate people like that.
    Music labeler.
    last.fm

You dumb bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by tekunique
    i partially agree and disagree as well. true, Music was a good album i completely forgot about that release and i'd have to say that was the last good album she's put out. but to say tracks not produced by William Orbit were complete shit is ridiculous. The Power of Goodbye, Nothing Really Matters and Frozen are quality non-WB produced tracks. matter of fact, the whole cd is a good listen straight thru.
    .................Whaaaa?????????
    What I'm saying is that, regarding Music, the songs produced by William Orbit were insipid and formulaic compared to the ones produced by Mirwais, who's tracks brought a lot of interesting sounds and textures and brought good performances out of Madonna. The Orbit ones (on Music) sounded bereft of any ideas or enthusiasm, like they were just scraping together some old bullshit to stick on a B-side or something.
    Having said that, American Pie was a number one, so fuck knows.