Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SCARFACE - "Deeply Rooted"

This album is fuckin incredible.

I know i am in the minority here, but i didnt really like The Fix, bar a few songs like (the classic) My Block, it just came across to me as a bit over produced and a bit too 'nice' and 'sweet' sounding with some of the VERY accessible beats and the overdone hooks.

But this seems to be the correct balance. Yes there is a lot of singing, and yes its pretty accessible stuff but it is not overdone, the beats are toned down a little to be a bit more smooth and gospel like, plus there are a few harder sounding tracks in there too. And Scarface is just at the top of his game. THIS is how a rapper should age. I am still aborbing what he is saying but his voice and flow are just ON POINT.

Third time in a row listening to it. First album from this year that is dope from the first listen.

I like this album, but to me the overabundance of sangin hooks holds it back from greatness. Hooks hold a song together and a lot of these detracted from the track as a whole. Still a rilly, rilly good album, Face is spitting, and him and Z-Ro collaborating is as usual heavenly.

Sidenote: Nas's verse was pretty damn weak, wasn't it.

Yeah lol, that Nas verse was weak. That track overall was disappointing, the beat was underwhelming

top 5 for AOTY seriously think its one of his best albums since the 90s.

That Geto Boys album they were gonna do was cancelled. idk why but in a interview Scarface just straight up said that it wasnt gonna happen

-

I saw him on Vlad tv recently and he said he's never gonna do another Geto Boys album which I thought was strange but whatever. Maybe he feels they've gotten too old to do anymore group albums and if that's the way he feels, I'm ok with that. Willie D is 49 years old and Scarface is 44. I don't know how old Bushwick Bill is but I'm guessing he's in his 40's even though he looks like he's in his 20's because he's a midget hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

They are still better than a lot of younger rappers, so I don't think their ages are a hindrance. The album was cancelled cause they didn't get enough funding from people to make it happen. Why do they need to fund an album from fans anyway?

-

That's a good question. They obviously don't have a record deal if they gotta get money from their fans to do a album hahahahahahahahahaha. What record label is Scarface's album with?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I think his own label

-

What's the name of his record label? How come the Geto Boys album can't be on his record label?

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Willie D is a funny guy.

-

Scarface's lyrics on Geto Boys Quickie song made me laugh. At the beginning, he talks and he said need some pussy bad than a muthafucka hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Let me call this bitch and see if she's home LOL. He raps and he said let's together and let me take me a shit and I'm a meet you at 11 hahahahahahahahahahahaha. He said I guess you know what's up and the woman said yeah I know what's up. I ain't down for a love affair. I just wanna fuck hahahahahahahahahahahaha. She started making noises and the heavy breathing LOL. I started touching her tits and rubbing the pussy easy hahahahahahahahahahaha. She was more like begging and pleading for me to fuck her LOL. Unzipped my trousers and started to sucking LOL. She grabbed me by the sweater. I guess she wants to lick my booty, I guess I better let her hahahahahahahahahaha. After I came, I didn't want the bitch to kiss me LOL. She thought I wanted a long one but I just wanted a quickie LOL.

I gave the bitch some dick, I couldn't understand it LOL. Hey yo what's the problem. She said you ain't even come and he said yeah but I would've still got me some hahahahahahaha. You better get your shit and go. She looked into my eyes and shook her head and said no LOL. She would've killed me if I didn't fuck her right. So I got on that ass and fucked the pussy all night hahahahahahahahahahaha. She was coming hectic 2 nuts at a time hahahahahahahahaha. It really didn't matter but yo this bitch was fine. The girl had the lips that made me wanna fuck her harder hahahahahahahahaha. She was moaning Brad LOL. Open up some more and fucked her in the ass hahahahahahahahahaha. The bitch was getting married but all that's fine LOL. I gave the bitch a fuck that would last a lifetime LOL. Ooh when I get home, my girl is gonna get me LOL. She thought I wanted a long one but I just wanted a quickie.