Thread: Woman Discovers 'Boyfriend' of Two Years Is Actually Best Friend Wearing Fake Penis

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

Default Woman Discovers 'Boyfriend' of Two Years Is Actually Best Friend Wearing Fake Penis

One of the most bizarre court cases we've ever heard is this story of a woman who found out her boyfriend was actually her best mate wearing a strap on penis.

Okay so, a woman - who can't be named for legal reasons - randomly got a friend request on Facebook back in 2011 from somebody called 'Kye Fortune'.

They chatted for a while and she found out that 'Kye' was a half-Filipino, half-Latino young man who had been involved in a car accident which had left him with terrible scars that he was embarrassed about. Doctors had also found a brain tumour, apparently.

They spoke on the phone, and the alleged victim did question why his voice was so high but was told that it was due to his Filipino background.

'He was saying how much I had helped him get through his illness. (He said) it was a sign, we should get married, we should have kids, we were going to do all sorts of things.'

The complainant told police 'Kye' was hesitant to meet up in person, but eventually they did. However, the complainant was required to wear a blindfold. They then proceeded to have sex.

They continued to meet up at hotels, but each time the alleged victim had to wear the blindfold. The last time they met up was when Kye visited her flat.

'When I was having sex I grabbed for the back of his head and my hand got caught on something. It did not feel right. I was sat on the bed, he was standing up. Something in my mind said 'pull it (the blindfold) off, pull it off'.

When she pulled off the blindfold, she couldn't believe her eyes, her best friend Gayle Newland was standing in front of her. 'Kye' had introduced the pair and they'd become close.

'I just pulled it off. Gayle was just standing there ... I just couldn't believe it, I couldn't believe it. Straight away she held her hand down over her face and said 'it's not what you think'.

Apparently, Newland had been using a strap-on and concealed her hair with a hat. She also bandaged down her breasts to pass off as a bloke.

After the event, the complainant sent a barrage of texts to Newland regarding what had happened.

'How could you do this to me for two years? You have been a fake, you have manipulated me. Fake life, fake love. Are you for real? You should be locked up for what you have done. You really are a piece of work. I have just one question, why me?'

The prosecutor asked why she had written those messages, and the alleged victim explained that she felt betrayed.

'Because I was angry. I had just found out that the person I thought I was in a relationship with… not only (were) they not that person, it was a female. Someone completely different.'

The alleged victim Newland denies any wrongdoing and the case continues.

http://www.theladbible.com/articles/...end-during-sex

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    hahahhahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahhahahahhahah ahhahahhahahhahhahahhahahhahahahhahahahahhahahhaha hahhahahahahhahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahh ahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhaha hahahhahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahhahahahahahahha hahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahha
    ^^

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

^^I'm waiting for CJ to somehow take this thread off track by comparing the story to a straight to video film he saw once.

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

Once she/he told her she/he was filipino, I don't know why she/he would have needed to use a strap on anyway

any woman buying into that dumb story and having blindfold sex again and again deserves this kind of fuckery lmao

that Newland lezzie's got issues for sure too
    Retired.

- WOMAN WHO USED PROSTHETIC PENIS TO TRICK SINGLE MOM INTO SEX AVOIDS JAIL TIME

http://crimefeed.com/2015/12/lesbian...-fiona-manson/

Meeting single mom Carol Sanders online, Fiona Manson — who now identifies as a transgender man named Kyran Lee

this explains a lot now
    Retired.

Bitch,you played yourself!

these lesbians are getting militant