Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to deal with a person that is obsessed with you?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default How to deal with a person that is obsessed with you?

Is it best to cut them off cold turkey? Is it ok to stay in contact with them occasionally from a distance without spending time with them in person anymore?

we have an expert here on matters of the heart, she will have some words of wisdom for you

let me link you to one of her deep threads http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=133508

oh wait

well too late now I guess
    Retired.

-

Check out Obsessed movie with Beyonce, Idris Elba and Ali Larter. Ali was obsessed with Idris and i wish Ali would stalk me hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ali Larter is hot and i want her. I wish i was Idris in the bathroom scene with her at their job when she tried to fuck him in the stall LOL. She put a drug in his drink while he was at a party on a business trip with his boss and a white man. Then he went to his hotel room and she followed him in after he laid on the bed and his vision was blurry. She got on top of him and was kissing him and she can do that to me hahahahahahahahahaha. It would've been hard for me to resist her. I know Idris tried really hard to resist her and he did good knowing that he was married to Beyonce but i know most men would've cheated on their wives with Ali LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

'

Check out Obsessed movie with Beyonce, Idris Elba and Ali Larter. Ali was obsessed with Idris and i wish Ali would stalk me hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ali Larter is hot and i want her. I wish i was Idris in the bathroom scene with her at their job when she tried to fuck him in the stall LOL. She put a drug in his drink while he was at a party on a business trip with his boss and a white man. Then he went to his hotel room and she followed him in after he laid on the bed and his vision was blurry. She got on top of him and was kissing him and she can do that to me hahahahahahahahahaha. It would've been hard for me to resist her. I know Idris tried really hard to resist her and he did good knowing that he was married to Beyonce but i know most men would've cheated on their wives with Ali LOL.
    Considering banning you the next time you derail a thread with posts about movies. It's getting unbearable.

-

If you banned me, i don't care because i don't be on here all the time anyway and you would have some people on here bitching at you about banning me because i have some people that do like me. I be on Youtube more than here anyway hahahahahahahahahaha. You're a pussy ass faggot.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

You wanna try to get me banned from Youtube too? Hahahahahahahahahaha. Sensitive ass faggot. You act like a woman always bitching all the time because you don't like somebody's opinion. You need to grow up and stop being a punk ass bitch. You probably a midget and i don't fight midgets LOL.

Griselda Dinner Plates Brick Thunderbird's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by charlesjones View Post
    you're a pussy ass faggot.
    hahahahahahaha.
    "Return to earth as a person, only to see you mouse niggas running from the serpent" - Jus Allah

'

'

He'll be back in a week. That's enough time for him to read a Goosebumps novel at the library and write up a book report.

There will be no Bayside white water raft trip until I get that book report.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    He'll be back in a week.
    lol

I fear that Charles will use the extra time, to start stalking his favorite straight to video actresses, tellin them "He wants to have sex with them" Ahahahahahha

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    He'll be back in a week. That's enough time for him to read a Goosebumps novel at the library and write up a book report.

There will be no Bayside white water raft trip until I get that book report.

'

Might have to start doing weekly check-in's with Keith's parents.

Find out if he's doing his assigned reading.

Ask the old man with bad breath or the mother if he took the trash out after eating 2-3 plates of spaghetti.

Did he pray to slim jesus and white jesus before getting tucked in?

No more Corey Haim movies until he trims the hedges and refills the bird feeder so those ignorant black crows can get theirs.

Sometimes I genuinely wonder whether CJ understands that real life and movies aren't the same thing.

'

I'm convinced he is in fact autistic or has a mild form of it. His film knowledge if off the charts. He'd be like the god damn Matrix Oracle for Blockbuster if they never went under. Sadly he's like 15 yrs late for getting that dream job of weird video store clerk / pervert who beats off in his car to J-Lo DVD inserts.

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 08:27 AM.
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili