Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How to deal with a person that is obsessed with you?

hahahahahaah CJ.

Charles do you do this in real life, like people are talking about something, you just jump in and talk about this new straight to DVD movie you watched and give them a full synopsis on the matter?

Banned

Not only that but does the whole 6 degrees of Kevin bacon too hahaha
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    He'll be back in a week. That's enough time for him to read a Goosebumps novel at the library and write up a book report.

There will be no Bayside white water raft trip until I get that book report.

'

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 08:27 AM.
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

-

LOL@Eagle Eye hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I love Rain Man movie with Tom Cruise and Dustin Hoffman LOL. I also like Iam Sam movie with Sean Penn and my woman Michelle Pfeiffer.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

CJ no one gives a fuck if you're here or not. You're just wu-corps janitor.

'

I've never watched Rain Man.

Am I missing out?

and my woman Michelle Pfeiffer.
    Ahahahahaha

-

Zooruka, what's funny about Michelle Pfeiffer? She hasn't aged well but she was hot back in the day. I know you saw her in Scarface with Al Pacino and you would've had sex with her back then hahahahahahahahahaha. Her and Al did another movie called Frankie and Johnny but it sucked. They worked at a restaurant and she was a waitress and he was a cook. They became a couple. I was watching Michelle last night in Married To The Mob with Matthew Modine and Alec Baldwin. That's a good movie and I got it on dvd. The last movie I saw her in was The Family with Robert Deniro and Tommy Lee Jones and that's good.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Zooruka, what's funny about Michelle Pfeiffer? She hasn't aged well but she was hot back in the day. I know you saw her in Scarface with Al Pacino and you would've had sex with her back then hahahahahahahahahaha. Her and Al did another movie called Frankie and Johnny but it sucked. They worked at a restaurant and she was a waitress and he was a cook. They became a couple. I was watching Michelle last night in Married To The Mob with Matthew Modine and Alec Baldwin. That's a good movie and I got it on dvd. The last movie I saw her in was The Family with Robert Deniro and Tommy Lee Jones and that's good.

Check out Obsessed movie with Beyonce, Idris Elba and Ali Larter. Ali was obsessed with Idris and i wish Ali would stalk me hahahahahahahahahahaha. Ali Larter is hot and i want her. I wish i was Idris in the bathroom scene with her at their job when she tried to fuck him in the stall LOL. She put a drug in his drink while he was at a party on a business trip with his boss and a white man. Then he went to his hotel room and she followed him in after he laid on the bed and his vision was blurry. She got on top of him and was kissing him and she can do that to me hahahahahahahahahaha. It would've been hard for me to resist her. I know Idris tried really hard to resist her and he did good knowing that he was married to Beyonce but i know most men would've cheated on their wives with Ali LOL.
    hahahhahaahhahahahahaa

shit man

also robby is a pussy ass faggot
    "I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

-

LOL@Check Two and Jasper hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I was watching pictures of Ali Larter on Youtube yesterday hahahahahahahaha. She's a hot white woman and I want her.

I was watching pictures of Ali Larter on Youtube yesterday

"I hate them and I wish death among them!" - Mahatma Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    I've never watched Rain Man.

Am I missing out?
    yes

I don't think you'll be disappointed

the somewhat predictable plot is secondary to the great performances. I think the movie has aged pretty well too if you consider this was the first big movie about autism back in the day
    Retired.