Thread: Prodigal Sunn "THE SPARK" new street album

Default Prodigal Sunn "THE SPARK" new street album

Prodigal Sunn will release his upcoming street album "the spark" early october with brand new songs featuring the whole Sunz of Man (Killah Priest, Hell Razah, 60 sec), Ghostface Killah, Kinetic 9, 12 oclock, Black Knights, Bronze Nazareth, Chi King and more. the first single off the ablum "the art of patience" will be available next week. the street album will be followed by Prodigal Sunn official second album "DETERMINATION & PERSEVERANCE" due spring 2016
    Last edited by Royalsunn; 09-13-2015 at 07:35 PM.

great to hear.. i've seen Prodigal Sunn promoting his "Determination & Perserverance" album on Facebook for quite some time now, will be interesting to hear for sure. do you know who is producing it?

always been a fan of P. Sunn, he's done some incredible stuff with the generals. You can always count on him holding down when you see him listed in the credits ("Do You" w. Bobby Digital, "Feel Like An Enemy", "General Principles", "Ich Lebe Fur Hip Hop", "Street Chemistry" w. Ghost, "Crome Wheels", etc.)

isn't this his third album though? he had the one back in 2005 with "Brutality" on it, but about a year or so ago he also released a digital album together with a producer. i can't recall the name of the LP but it has the song "Rising" that 4th Disciple and Hell Razah also appeared on... actually a very slept on LP, better than his 1st album!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

good news!
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

will look out for this
    "get money by all means necessary"

aka The Chaotica SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    great to hear.. i've seen Prodigal Sunn promoting his "Determination & Perserverance" album on Facebook for quite some time now, will be interesting to hear for sure. do you know who is producing it?

always been a fan of P. Sunn, he's done some incredible stuff with the generals. You can always count on him holding down when you see him listed in the credits ("Do You" w. Bobby Digital, "Feel Like An Enemy", "General Principles", "Ich Lebe Fur Hip Hop", "Street Chemistry" w. Ghost, "Crome Wheels", etc.)

isn't this his third album though? he had the one back in 2005 with "Brutality" on it, but about a year or so ago he also released a digital album together with a producer. i can't recall the name of the LP but it has the song "Rising" that 4th Disciple and Hell Razah also appeared on... actually a very slept on LP, better than his 1st album!

same here, p-sunn has always been dope, and dropped Hood Chroniclez a few years back that still dope as hell

Peace to the God P-Sunn.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental