Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Helen Mirren wants you to get your arm off her shoulder

Default Helen Mirren wants you to get your arm off her shoulder

Helen Mirren: Actress Says Men Putting Their Arms Around Their Girlfriends Is 'Like Ownership'

"It annoys me when I see men with an arm slung round their girlfriend’s shoulders. It’s like ownership ... I want to say, 'Tell him to get his damned arm off your shoulder,'" she told You magazine.

- Julie Ann : I have never allowed a man to put his arm around my shoulders. Never. Not even my husband of 44 years. Helen gets it. It's demeaning.

'

Veteran Member

So she's annoyed by what other couples are doing with each other?

Interesting how when a man tells a woman to do or not do something, the response is usually "her body, her choice." But now this elderly woman wants to tell other women what to do. She should mind her own business and focus on her own relationship.

'

More I think about it, this really is some sick & twisted advice to be pushing onto younger generations who are approaching the age to date. If I had teen daughters and this lady was like a great aunt or something.. I would take them aside and explain that she most likely has a number of psychological issues that were never addressed in early adulthood, and not to take her advice under any condition.

It's funny how countries like South Korea are spending hundreds of millions of dollars to get young people dating again and boost fertility rates, but in North America we are in a race to actively destroy the idea of nuclear families and instead create multiple generations of scorned cat ladies and craigslist killahs who role dolo to the theater and watch The Perfect Guy.

women put their arm around their boyfriend / husband all the time too

so what Helen Mirren?
    Retired.

Women like to hold hands more. If women were generally taller than men they'd probably put their arms round too.

where I live women tend to hold one arm around their man's waist / put a hand in their guy's backpocket, more often than holding hands
    Retired.

-

Helen Mirren is weird and I agree with Diggy that she needs to mind her business. I saw her in Shadowboxer movie with Cuba Gooding Jr and Vanessa Ferlito. Cuba fucked her in one scene at the park and then killed her because she told him to LOL. She was dying of cancer I think and she wanted to die. I thought her and Cuba's love relationship was weird because she was his stepmom LOL. Plus she was much older than him and I was glad he got with Vanessa Ferlito who's hot. Him and Helen were hired to kill Vanessa by Stephen Dorff who was a killer and she was his woman. Cuba and Stephen were also in Judgment Night with Emilio Estevez and Denis Leary. That's a good movie.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    Helen Mirren: Actress Says Men Putting Their Arms Around Their Girlfriends Is 'Like Ownership'

"It annoys me when I see men with an arm slung round their girlfriend’s shoulders. It’s like ownership ... I want to say, 'Tell him to get his damned arm off your shoulder,'" she told You magazine.

- Julie Ann : I have never allowed a man to put his arm around my shoulders. Never. Not even my husband of 44 years. Helen gets it. It's demeaning.
    Fucking dyke
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Banned

i actually agree with her in a way. hear me out.

i call that pissing on a girl. like when a dog marks its territory.

you'll be at the bar somewhere and the dude won't even be looking at his girl. if you even say hi to her, he puts his arm around her to mark his territory. it's one thing if you have your arm around her to show affection but it's the guy with the issues if he feels the need to put his arm around his girl to let other guys know to back off. what are you doing wrong that you don't trust your girl while she is standing right beside you?

treat her better or give her the dick a little better if you have to piss all over her when other guys are around you insecure fucks

-

I agree with that. Some men are insecure with their women when they're around other men in public because they want men to know that that's their woman and they don't want men staring LOL.

shaolin shadowboxer Frank Drebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Art Vandelay View Post
    i actually agree with her in a way. hear me out.

i call that pissing on a girl. like when a dog marks its territory.

you'll be at the bar somewhere and the dude won't even be looking at his girl. if you even say hi to her, he puts his arm around her to mark his territory. it's one thing if you have your arm around her to show affection but it's the guy with the issues if he feels the need to put his arm around his girl to let other guys know to back off. what are you doing wrong that you don't trust your girl while she is standing right beside you?

treat her better or give her the dick a little better if you have to piss all over her when other guys are around you insecure fucks
    Point Art, point
    Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Allah is my bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Methodman View Post
    Can’t stand Cilvaringz, by the way.... It’s never us coming with the gimmicks. It’s always on the outside, a "B" Wu guy or somebody like that coming with some crap that’s just so gimmicky. It makes you scratch your head and say, ‘Why Wu-Tang?’ when it’s not Wu-Tang.
    That's a guy in those pictures who's a woman?

God Beside Me Guarded By Martyrs's Avatar
    Front Row Tickets |Watching The Apocalypse|

lol it goes back to Adam and his rib....

Showing on the outside how he feels on the inside:

He's just glad to be whole again

But what woman would know anything about that?
    Last edited by Guarded By Martyrs; 09-23-2015 at 06:12 PM.

some old cunt that will die soon anyways

on to relevant material