Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pull-out Method Scientifically Proven As Equal to Condoms

Default Pull-out Method Scientifically Proven As Equal to Condoms

I remember reading in a world book encyclopedia that said it's around 10 percent effective.

Veteran Member

Is this why them Africans have high hiv rates?

I ain't buying it
    Retired.

You actually have to pull out before any preejaculate can make it inside her. Not instantly before you dump the full one.

Banned

*cough pre-cum cough*
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

pre cum doesn't have live sperm. On the off chance it might it would be residual from a recent previous ejaculation within a short frame of time.

So logistically you would have to catch a girl while she's ovulating (3-4 days a month) with an actual load (unless you have sup-er-prespeeeeerrm, check it), and not every load is successful

I think the remnants of puritanical culture makes sex education a scare tactic and part of that is saying a girl will get pregnant every time you have sex. It's really unlikely..which make me wonder about accidental pregnancy though ovulation bird is fire.

this girl told me she had been with the same guy for 6 years and never used a condom and nothing happened until they decided to have a kid.

I believe it.

No Father to my stench

Default fffff

in 1999 stumbled upon "The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity" by Daniel Reid and learnt how to form a tight perimeter and keep mah head on a swivel in a vicious cat fight navigating through fierce coochie waves and eye ain't worn a condom since then and no babies yet

the last couple of monfff's eye been busting a big ol nut up in mah hot 23 year old potential baby mom the day after her period end and she swore she was pregnant

completely retaining semen and/or observing her lunar cycle is the only natural birth control method that works 100 percent...condoms break and the pull out method leads to recklessly squandering ones semen

stay up at night don't sleep on your moon---dirt dog

second best trick to get chicks in the bed-DOOM

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by knewcheeze View Post
    in 1999 stumbled upon "The Tao of Health, Sex and Longevity" by Daniel Reid and learnt how to form a tight perimeter and keep mah head on a swivel in a vicious cat fight navigating through fierce coochie waves and eye ain't worn a condom since then and no babies yet

the last couple of monfff's eye been busting a big ol nut up in mah hot 23 year old potential baby mom the day after her period end and she swore she was pregnant

completely retaining semen and/or observing her lunar cycle is the only natural birth control method that works 100 percent...condoms break and the pull out method leads to recklessly squandering ones semen

stay up at night don't sleep on your moon---dirt dog

second best trick to get chicks in the bed-DOOM
    did you woo her with ur piano playing skills?

NON-IGS

I thought that the kefir mixed in with the organic hummus and chia seeds that constantly drips off his beard, which hasn't been trimmed/washed since the 90's, might be some type of mating ritual to bring all these hot females in?

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    I thought that the kefir mixed in with the organic hummus and chia seeds that constantly drips off his beard, which hasn't been trimmed/washed since the 90's, might be some type of mating ritual to bring all these hot females in?
    is that thing a beard? i thought it was just mould from food that has stuck onto his chin.

NON-IGS

cj wisty 4 prez
    Retired.

i believe it.

if it's some random one night stand and i've never met the chick before its a 50/50 chance i'm gonna use a condom, if it's a more regular hook up there's no way i will deprive myself of that much of the pleasure... and i never made a girl pregnant. anyway, what's life without taking some chances/risks?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!