Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New Warcloud forum Rumors Of War

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    The Wu fam members are probably Salah Edin and his cousin, who where passing through on their way to seeking asylum in Germany. Ahahahahwhahaha

J/K 5th

???
    rofl!

on the wu fam members : don't you talk to them on FB & stuff? I do that frequently. Pro, Nova, Pop Da Brown Hornet, Christbearer, Anthai, Rugged Monk, Illah Dayz, Dom P, Bugsy etc. when I have a question I just ask them, they always get back to their fans. cappa too. they are all very communicative people even though they are of course very busy all the time. haven't talked to the other generals though
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-21-2015 at 09:52 AM.
    Retired.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

more interesting in person lmao
    I know that you have kicked it with Warcloud before, is he really as difficult to deal with as everybody says he is? Does he really have a daughter? I remember he said that line on The Worst "I move like a stingray in crystal waters, my pistol slaughters, something, something, something, something everytime I kiss my daughter.

I'm looking for the names of people who used to visit the old Warcloud forum. I've been busy reaching out to them but I only know of a few people (I wasn't around at the time of the first Warcloud forum)

today I tried to reach out to Pablo Baluba for example

thanks!

EDIT : btw I added an eye candy section to gen chat ('Angry Men From The Graveyard') over at RumorsOfWAR

I might see about an updated version of the Strolling Down Belgian Beaches Looking For Hot Women thread there too before the mag that produced most of the pics goes out of business (they're def closing down before the end of the year)
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-26-2015 at 04:13 AM.
    Retired.

I've registered but haven't received my activation email despite attempting to have it resent twice.

thanks for telling me, I don't know why that is. I approved your registration. cheap ass proboards lol. I'll contact their support board right now

let me see what I can do for you. did you check your spam folder btw?

if anyone else is having this or other problems let me know

EDIT : glad to see your problem got resolved. I sent you a lil welcoming gift thru PM over on RumorsOfWAR
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-26-2015 at 04:17 AM.
    Retired.