Thread: Hell Razah & Queen The Prophet - 'Keeper of the flame'

Default Hell Razah & Queen The Prophet - 'Keeper of the flame'

from the upcoming 'Spiritual Scarface' album

soundcloud.com/officialghettogovt/keeper-of-the-flame-hell-razah-heavenrazah-ft-queentheprophet-el-raziel-album-exclusive-leak?utm_source=soundcloud&utm_campaign=share&utm_ medium=twitter

soulful

I don't know just how new this is but it must be pretty recent

a query in wu chamber for this track didn't turn anything up
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-21-2015 at 03:33 PM.
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

good tune
    "get money by all means necessary"

the beat is fire but i hate everything thats been coming from hell razah now is reused verses from old albums.. he used this verse on shabazz's hood scriptures sun of man must suffer

Hell Razah is a pretty good mc, dude gets slept on IMO.

Hell Razah >>>>>>>> Killah Priest + most other killa beez & some clan members

dope track, thanks for posting!!

i didn't know this either but a search on that album title reveals that we all seem to have missed a Hell Razah project last year, from his group GGO. some new Hell Razah songs and some by his artists, and some from previous albums.

what's most interesting is that if you skip to the last song on this album you'll find a bonus track for "Inmates to the Fire", which was of course a classic on the first Sunz Of Man LP. if you remember the old article where Hell Razah broke down that album he said that RZA produced that song for the group back in 1995 for the original album they were doing but they lost it and had to redo it... this version has a completely different beat which to me does sound a lot in line with the songs from those sessions - so is this a lost RZA beat from '95-'96, what do you think?

also at the end of that song the beat for "The Plan" kicks in and they talk about a new Sunz Of Man mixtape called "The Second Coming". what is this?

http://www.audiomack.com/album/offic...3-election-day

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Hell Razah is a pretty good mc, dude gets slept on IMO.

Hell Razah >>>>>>>> Killah Priest + most other killa beez & some clan members
    Naaaah... Hell Razah has dope lyrics, but he ain't better than Priest. He has better voice though.

The rapper who do his verse along with Razah is absoulely whack
    Last edited by soob; 10-25-2015 at 07:16 AM.

"I know your deeds, that you are neither cold nor hot. I wish you were either one or the other! So, because you are lukewarm—neither hot nor cold—I am about to spit you out of my mouth" (Rev. 3:15-16)

Prospect

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    dope track, thanks for posting!!

i didn't know this either but a search on that album title reveals that we all seem to have missed a Hell Razah project last year, from his group GGO. some new Hell Razah songs and some by his artists, and some from previous albums.

what's most interesting is that if you skip to the last song on this album you'll find a bonus track for "Inmates to the Fire", which was of course a classic on the first Sunz Of Man LP. if you remember the old article where Hell Razah broke down that album he said that RZA produced that song for the group back in 1995 for the original album they were doing but they lost it and had to redo it... this version has a completely different beat which to me does sound a lot in line with the songs from those sessions - so is this a lost RZA beat from '95-'96, what do you think?

also at the end of that song the beat for "The Plan" kicks in and they talk about a new Sunz Of Man mixtape called "The Second Coming". what is this?

http://www.audiomack.com/album/offic...3-election-day
    Nope, sorry Claaa7.. it's a Cilvaringz beat: "Village of the Damned" from The Mental Chambers instrumental album (Vol. 1).

^ thanks, dope beat though!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Prospect

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    ^ thanks, dope beat though!
    No problem dude.. For sure a dope beat!

If you're unfamiliar with the "The Mental Chambers" series, it's definitely worth checking out...
    i.e. the instrumentals of the Cilva tracks on Warclouds' "Smugglin Booze In The Graveyard"... and way more.
    Last edited by Niksdavan; 10-25-2015 at 03:59 PM.

^ i might check that out, Cilvaringz have produced some heat in his days..