Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Migrants turn back from Finland cause it's too cold and boring?

Banned

Africans are less likely to be involved in crime, is he taking the piss?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

'

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    People have 100% the right to be concern. In the end of the day humans prefer their own and are weary of 'others'. Plus Islam sucks ass. A flood of 'others' into your country is going to concern anyone.
    Lmao. You're starting to get it, even though the skin/religion angle is the lazy man's talking point.

The Syrian war is just a geopolitical struggle where the actors went a little further than expected. The Arab spring only worked in one country and that was Tunisia because in Tunisia it came about naturally, a frustrated people all united to get rid of an asshole and his family. The other 'Springs' failed because the other countries began to stick their nose in other peoples business and pushed there own agendas. Everyone has a hand in fucking it up, its just nobody wants to now sort it out. I mean theres that project from Turkey and America to train moderate Syrians, so far they trained only 5 guys, i mean unless they the A-team thats a huge fail.

On the refugee's a lot are economic migrants, for example there are 2 million in Turkey and another 2 million in Lebanon and a lot are leaving for Europe. There reasoning is simple, they don't have the life they desire in Turkey or Lebanon. Though they are safe in both countries they want more, there believe in this fantasy that everything in Europe is fantastic, that if you go you will get a good job, a car, house etc etc. The reality is far from that and they will all eventually realise that. Note that most of these Syrians, especially the ones who fled Aleppo are middle class Syrians, who are educated and had a decent life in Syria. You can't sell the idea of living in a camp for them, they want an equal or better life wherever they are going. You got people who owned 2-3 homes, had shops and cars who would have only gone to Europe for holiday being forced to flee, i mean they found life in Turkey to be too hard reason why a lot in Turkey are leaving. Same with the Afghans and Iraqis.

Quote Originally Posted by HANZO View Post
    The Syrian war is just a geopolitical struggle where the actors went a little further than expected. The Arab spring only worked in one country and that was Tunisia because in Tunisia it came about naturally, a frustrated people all united to get rid of an asshole and his family. The other 'Springs' failed because the other countries began to stick their nose in other peoples business and pushed there own agendas. Everyone has a hand in fucking it up, its just nobody wants to now sort it out. I mean theres that project from Turkey and America to train moderate Syrians, so far they trained only 5 guys, i mean unless they the A-team thats a huge fail.

On the refugee's a lot are economic migrants, for example there are 2 million in Turkey and another 2 million in Lebanon and a lot are leaving for Europe. There reasoning is simple, they don't have the life they desire in Turkey or Lebanon. Though they are safe in both countries they want more, there believe in this fantasy that everything in Europe is fantastic, that if you go you will get a good job, a car, house etc etc. The reality is far from that and they will all eventually realise that. Note that most of these Syrians, especially the ones who fled Aleppo are middle class Syrians, who are educated and had a decent life in Syria. You can't sell the idea of living in a camp for them, they want an equal or better life wherever they are going. You got people who owned 2-3 homes, had shops and cars who would have only gone to Europe for holiday being forced to flee, i mean they found life in Turkey to be too hard reason why a lot in Turkey are leaving. Same with the Afghans and Iraqis.

Europe, with its low birth rate and adoption of atheism, is ripe for Muslims. not saying it's a bad thing, not saying it's a good thing...just saying it. but I don't expect Europe to look the same in a few decades

I've come to a point where I don't judge ppl by the policy of their country's 'leaders'. Like Robby/Eagle Eye said, modern democracy is an illusion.

I understand the goals of US military/oil complex and their NATO pawns, but I swear, the hypocrisy of France and Germany is the worst. Germany is the most overrated European power.

Chinese aircraft carrier is coming to Syria. 30+ Russian fighter jets and few surface-to-air launchers are already there. Having a surface-to-air system out there is very symptomatic.

In truth.....Syria had to happen IMO, in order to facilitate the rise of the beast.

/