Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Migrants turn back from Finland cause it's too cold and boring?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    It's tougher to live in a really hot and humid skampoe sweaty climate than a cooler one, imo.
    I've notice the idea of looking at someone else's perspective is genetically impossible for white people.

You're a mouth breather with doughy translucent naked mole rat flesh. This is why you feel the way you do about weather and people are different from you.

I've had to do a double take at tsa's comments lately to make sure they aren't charles jones posts.

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Nobody 'chose' to have their country flooded with foreign developed arms and terrorists.
    Actually, Syrians only have themselves to blame for their current predicament. They are shark biters, they saw uprising in Egypt and elsewhere (Arab spring) and they wanted to copy. All so they could get rid of that infidel Alawi (Brand of Shia Islam) Bashar Al Asad and his ruling clansmen and install a Sunni Islamic government ( To please their Gulf Arab puppet masters). Syria is a purely religious war/Struggle for power within Islam and in the region.

'

I'm really not on-board with this notion that the native populations of Western societies have to collectively answer for wars our "leaders" have waged or shoulder the burden of the aftermath. The average US or EU citizen has zero influence when it comes to geopolitics and where the next proxy war or destabilization effort may break out. Our Democracy is a sham, and voting specific people into power isn't going to magically sanitize this planet of nefarious conquests that are orchestrated by the 1 percenters.

{>____<}

You're not saying anything that makes sense.
    If someone has spent their entire life in 70-102 degrees, If a coalition of european people and Obama implodes his country, and he is, without choice, shipped to Finland and feels the place is alien and cold what gap in human logic did he commit. Nobody 'chose' to have their country flooded with foreign developed arms and terrorists.
    Do you have any plans of going to Finland? If Finland sucks, Finland sucks and if US tourists can willingly go to Mexico and complain about mosquitos why wouldn't a man from the middle east complain about a country that experiences -12 degrees below freezing weather?

Refugees aren't asking for a favor. Finland by law has to take them in as do all countries it's just the European ones are very racist and need relevance in the world because they're US colonies so we have to hear them cry about their own intak.

Huh? Ok. You totally missed my point. These are people fleeing in order to pursue a better life. Yes, it's cold but Finland is an opportunity to better their lives. If there's a will, then there's a way.

For instance, in the 1940s, Mexicans fled Mexico and then spread all across the USA all the way to Michigan where Winter is harsh. Did they complain? No. They adapted to their environment and made the best of what they had.

'

Why don't you just say you don't like non-white people moving into white countries? Why the threads and production? For a group of people that go to mexico and make clear and open attempts to avoid the food and water i really doubt you're that sympathetic to french food and water donors.
    How is that even supposed to be a good analogy lol? Mexican locals don't even drink their own shit water.

Why are you trying to reduce white European opposition to 3rd world migration happening en masse, down to a skin color issue? It's far more complex than some U.S. hillbilly logic. People have pretty legitimate reasons in those countries for concern. You can't import overnight millions of people from low-trust societies, that struggle with future-orientation and other concepts that make up the bedrock of western civilization and expect things to turn out smoothly. It will have negative consequences, there isn't any way to argue around it.

Also it's just common sense to realize most of these countries can fit inside the state of Texas and lack the infrastructure, money, and social service staff to accommodate a large population influx so rapidly. I think you should be more concerned that so many Africans are fleeing the continent to live under white rule, rather than addressing problems back home. Especially considering how much effort was put into declaring independence over the years.

Veteran Member

I find it interesting. Western nations have issues with those they don't like and bomb their countries. Refugees come to western nations and reproduce at a greater rate than the native population. This is a recipe for increasing the population of those they don't like. Sit back and give it a few decades. Some right wingers in Europe are angry.

'

Quote Originally Posted by diggy View Post
    I find it interesting. Western nations have issues with those they don't like and bomb their countries. Refugees come to western nations and reproduce at a greater rate than the native population. This is a recipe for increasing the population of those they don't like. Sit back and give it a few decades. Some right wingers in Europe are angry.

You find it interesting....

Look deeper. Why do they come to prosperous western nations.

No cliff notes Diggy.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    . Yea exactly and who made their country a shithole and a deathbtrap , I always find it funny how people do not complain when a coalition of westernized countries bomb another country to oblivion but as soon as they want asylum from the same folks who put them in that situation, then there's an outcry all day. Give me a break

If u don't want them, don't destroy their homes
    Tbf, USA has done more to destabilize middle-east than all of Europe's countries combined.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post
    Tbf, USA has done more to destabilize middle-east than all of Europe's countries combined.
    thats why i said coalition, they follow them to go cause this mess,i agree with u

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    All so they could get rid of that infidel Alawi (Brand of Shia Islam) Bashar Al Asad and his ruling clansmen and install a Sunni Islamic government ( To please their Gulf Arab puppet masters). Syria is a purely religious war/Struggle for power within Islam and in the region.

On the surface, only on the surface.

In reality, this war is strictly about Qatari (and The Gulf states) gas pipeline that is set to cross (and must cross) Syrian seaside which is heavily populated by the Alawis. Russian have a small outpost/base in a town called Tartus and it is their only naval base in Mediteranean.

By ousting Assad, NATO, along with their Gulf allies will keep Russians without a functioning base in Southern Europe/Middle East, and the new pipeline will eventually come to Europe.

Wars in Syria and Ukraine are bind together.

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Actually, Syrians only have themselves to blame for their current predicament. They are shark biters, they saw uprising in Egypt and elsewhere (Arab spring) and they wanted to copy. All so they could get rid of that infidel Alawi (Brand of Shia Islam) Bashar Al Asad and his ruling clansmen and install a Sunni Islamic government ( To please their Gulf Arab puppet masters). Syria is a purely religious war/Struggle for power within Islam and in the region.
    There were a few trolls in syria that like the internet too much that decided to pull and egypt since it was being sold as a 'arab spring'. The movement was small but their scumbag leader responded by attacking them

The US then saw this as a chance to retaliate and began flooding the place with billions of dollars worth of free weapons so that it can turn into and armed tow way conflict and they can come it and kick out Assad for the Israelis and marginalize the Iranian position in the middle east because Iran and Syria are close allies.

This is 1 dimensional idiotic US foreign policy thinking and we're only alive because we have a free continent as things like this prove. The terrorists through out the region saw the flood of free arms, and being that their primary enemy are arab governments that aren't islamist, they flooded into Syria, took the free weapons, turned around and took over Iraq, took the free weapons the US has there, and came back to Syria.

so in an attempt to marginalize Iran, the US given ISIS 1.5 countries by accident, and now the entire world is pumped to start buying Iranian oil again. Muslims across the world were inspired by the breakneck pace of success and started flooding in by the thousands to inflame the conflict.

So if i like, work for the post office and everywhere around me is blowing up. Do i keep working for the post office or do i leave and is it 'my fault'?

So if two groups of people

Quote Originally Posted by SL33 View Post
    On the surface, only on the surface.

In reality, this war is strictly about Qatari (and The Gulf states) gas pipeline that is set to cross (and must cross) Syrian seaside which is heavily populated by the Alawis. Russian have a small outpost/base in a town called Tartus and it is their only naval base in Mediteranean.

By ousting Assad, NATO, along with their Gulf allies will keep Russians without a functioning base in Southern Europe/Middle East, and the new pipeline will eventually come to Europe.

Wars in Syria and Ukraine are bind together.
    This nigga gets it

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    How is that even supposed to be a good analogy lol? Mexican locals don't even drink their own shit water.

Why are you trying to reduce white European opposition to 3rd world migration happening en masse, down to a skin color issue? It's far more complex than some U.S. hillbilly logic. People have pretty legitimate reasons in those countries for concern. You can't import overnight millions of people from low-trust societies, that struggle with future-orientation and other concepts that make up the bedrock of western civilization and expect things to turn out smoothly. It will have negative consequences, there isn't any way to argue around it.

Also it's just common sense to realize most of these countries can fit inside the state of Texas and lack the infrastructure, money, and social service staff to accommodate a large population influx so rapidly. I think you should be more concerned that so many Africans are fleeing the continent to live under white rule, rather than addressing problems back home. Especially considering how much effort was put into declaring independence over the years.
    because it's 100% a skin color issue and this is earth and we have to stop acting like everyone else has to act like it's not. The article says 'dark men'.
    People have 100% the right to be concern. In the end of the day humans prefer their own and are weary of 'others'. Plus Islam sucks ass. A flood of 'others' into your country is going to concern anyone.

BUT just say this. Don't come out and start trying to justify this very natural human feeling by blanketing them as ungrateful of boxes of medical bread and freezing weather. Just say that you don't want them coming it. Most non-white people have no problem with open racism, it's the 'i'm trying to make this someone it's not' racism that is an actual issue and causes real damage.

KAtrina for instance. Just say 'I don't want these niggas to eat and it would be better if they were dead', but when there's little to no rescue effort for blacks, don't hide your feelings by going on the news and calling people scrounging for food 'looters', because you're also encouraging people on the fence to be as hateful and idiotic as you are (not you personally).

Just say I prefer white people. There's nothing wrong with it and it's natural. Coming out with this 'can you believe these dark raping men don't like our weather' shit is just dumb and only white ppl do. If that's not how you feel then assess the nonsense you're parroting from people who feel like this.

It's only the western european countries that are acting as if they're saving the earth right now. a few months ago when they were destroying it they were also saving the earth.

Africans are fleeing the continent because Africa sucks to be poor in and the west has a lot of money and clear well defined avenues for making it. They land here and do better in school and work than the native people, are less likely to be engaged in crime and are disproportionately productive and reasonable by the measures of the countries they go to.
    But everyday in the news people that can't just say 'i don't like these guys' are going to find 'the issue' and inflame the shit out of it until life becomes difficult for the actual people being yellow painted. Everyone is 'the problem' except white males. Just say you don't like niggas wtf.

They try to act universal about stuff when they're tribal, then degrade your character or name to justify their own tribal feelings.
    Last edited by TSA; 09-29-2015 at 10:55 AM.