Thread: erick sermon, methodman and redman-clutch

Default erick sermon, methodman and redman-clutch

ayo, this shit IS FIREEEEEEE!!!

and Redman just bodied everything

hottest beat I've heard from Erick Sermon in years

this is a banger
    Retired.

-

Wack song and Erick Sermon hasn't made good beats in years. No Pressure and Double Or Nothing are the only solo albums of his I like. Is this song supposed to be on his new album? I saw he did a video with Sheek of The Lox and Joell Ortiz and I don't like that song either. I don't have a problem with Erick's lyrics but his beats aren't good anymore. I know ya'll are gonna disagree with me and diss me and I don't care. So answer me this if ya'll love Erick so much. What's the last album of his that you bought? LOL. I bought Chilltown NY album and it was disappointing but I do like Relentless video. I was so mad at his Music and React albums because it seemed like he was trying to go mainstream instead of sticking with the hard beats he had on his first 2 albums.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Mef spazzed

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

ayo, this shit IS FIREEEEEEE!!!

and Redman just bodied everything
    Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    hottest beat I've heard from Erick Sermon in years

this is a banger

Wack song and Erick Sermon hasn't made good beats in years. No Pressure and Double Or Nothing are the only solo albums of his I like. Is this song supposed to be on his new album? I saw he did a video with Sheek of The Lox and Joell Ortiz and I don't like that song either. I don't have a problem with Erick's lyrics but his beats aren't good anymore. I know ya'll are gonna disagree with me and diss me and I don't care. So answer me this if ya'll love Erick so much. What's the last album of his that you bought? LOL. I bought Chilltown NY album and it was disappointing but I do like Relentless video. I was so mad at his Music and React albums because it seemed like he was trying to go mainstream instead of sticking with the hard beats he had on his first 2 albums.
    Man shut your bitch ass up and go watch straight to video tape movies, get the fuck outta here, this shit is fire, but retards like you wouldn't know, u stay hating on everything, Fuxk outta here

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm supposed to like every rap album that comes out like your bitch ass? LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    goood looking out!!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm supposed to like every rap album that comes out like your bitch ass? LOL.
    you already a bitch so it doesnt even matter

-

Yeah right. Your momma is a bitch.

meet me in the lobby TommySuits's Avatar

Dope song but I haven't been feeling Redman at all lately. Corny rhymes...I miss his old flow

Yeah right. Your momma is a bitch.
    U lucky you a lil clown ass herb hiding behind a computer, I'd knock your ass out for talking about my mother that way you stupid piece of shit, who unbanned this clown anyway?

Veteran Member

This is cool. I totally forgot E Dub was coming out with a new album. Has anyone checked it out?

hahahah
    CJ is right. nobody will remember this song by next tuesday. It's wack and super unnecessary. All three of them are corny AF.

Wack song

I have to admit, CJ sonned Radioactive on this one. lol