Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: erick sermon, methodman and redman-clutch

Quote Originally Posted by Rumorsofwar.tk View Post

Man..... every time I see this Jeremih dude I think of Radioactive Man. lol

Ya'll ain't related or something ???

First thing, most people on this forum are on my fb friendslist and know my Facebook and I've posted a lot of my pics on this forum for my shows, social life etc, what exactly are you posting no one here hasn't seen already ????!! U spent all that time to post that? Stop while u ahead

I hide nothing about myself or my life, u so butthurt you had to go on my facebook, lmao, I love how u didn't post the pics of me and my girl(s), friends etc, theres nothing gayer than a dude who spends time trying to go through a man's pics and worry about another man,s life as much as u do, and my posts? Lmaoo I'm one of the few people who ran this forum before cilvaringz bought it,before it became a wutang corp, back when cno evil and them were behind it ,at the rate u post. U gonna be 5 times more of a poster than I ever was based on the timelines , try again, lonely? Hahahaha listen buddy u don't know me, don't make a fool of yourself, I get to do what I want, when I want, I have a bad chick, great friends and a lot of money, I'm not worried, neither do I hide who I am lmao, no one even knows what u look like because u are probably a pencil necked geek faced faggit hiding behind a method man Avy, stop trying too hard to get attention , u are nobody lmao, now go back to stalking my pages and posting up my pics , it's usually dames who comment on them but it's a new age and suspect dudes like u do exist

I tell u what, when u decide to get a life and get some Pussy, u come see me, I will give you a job so you can do something with your life, until then, don't ever delude yourself by adressing me
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 09-30-2015 at 06:52 AM.

And didn't someone ether u a while back for signing up on pages that glorify obese women and u were whining on then forums all day about how much u want one , u can't even bag a fat nasty chick and u think u on my level? Stop addressing me g, seriously,

It's also hilarious how nobody seems to care every time u try except charlesjones who is a joke like you are, know when to stop and move on ok?
    Trust me, I'm beyond sonning dudes on here but believe I've sonned a many and if I really wanted to get at u on here, u would really regret it, don't try that shit with me b, remain anonymous ok?
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 09-30-2015 at 06:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    except charlesjones
    Ahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    Man..... every time I see this Jeremih dude I think of Radioactive Man. lol

Ya'll ain't related or something ???
    Not familiar with dude but in gonna peep his music, I need new tunes

Good song, beat is produced by Oh No, not Erick Sermon. Not sure why he's not credited, the original is on the Ethiopium instrumental album

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    First thing, most people on this forum are on my fb friendslist and know my Facebook and I've posted a lot of my pics on this forum for my shows, social life etc, what exactly are you posting no one here hasn't seen already ????!! U spent all that time to post that? Stop while u ahead

I hide nothing about myself or my life, u so butthurt you had to go on my facebook, lmao, I love how u didn't post the pics of me and my girl(s), friends etc, theres nothing gayer than a dude who spends time trying to go through a man's pics and worry about another man,s life as much as u do, and my posts? Lmaoo I'm one of the few people who ran this forum before cilvaringz bought it,before it became a wutang corp, back when cno evil and them were behind it ,at the rate u post. U gonna be 5 times more of a poster than I ever was based on the timelines , try again, lonely? Hahahaha listen buddy u don't know me, don't make a fool of yourself, I get to do what I want, when I want, I have a bad chick, great friends and a lot of money, I'm not worried, neither do I hide who I am lmao, no one even knows what u look like because u are probably a pencil necked geek faced faggit hiding behind a method man Avy, stop trying too hard to get attention , u are nobody lmao, now go back to stalking my pages and posting up my pics , it's usually dames who comment on them but it's a new age and suspect dudes like u do exist

I tell u what, when u decide to get a life and get some Pussy, u come see me, I will give you a job so you can do something with your life, until then, don't ever delude yourself by adressing me
    Stop it man. You ain't foolin' nobody. You're a lonely man with no money. You know it. It took two clicks to find out. The 'lmao's in your post are a dead give away.

Melf Nederlandse lifestyle & hiphop community. Voor bazen. De beste website van de wereld.[

and still, no ones laughing with you , quit while u ahead little mAn

Quote Originally Posted by hashashin View Post
    Good song, beat is produced by Oh No, not Erick Sermon.
    thank you for the info man

I jumped the gun, I automatically assumed Sermon had produced it himself as no other producer was mentioned

does explain why it sounds better than your average Sermon beat these days lol
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 09-30-2015 at 03:28 PM.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaDynasty View Post
    The album is a nice listen. Mostly laidback stuff.
    thats my mood lately, def copping it

'

Lmao, what is going on in this thread?

'

Quote Originally Posted by Rumorsofwar.tk View Post
    Lol, always talking about knocking people out but you never do shit. You could've logged and tracked his IP and find out where he lives. Then buy a plane ticket to punch him in the face. But you keep hiding behind your computer.
    Only law enforcement has that capability, and it requires presenting ISP's with a court order to link an assigned IP to a customer's billing address. Free to use IP trace software will only show data centers in various geographical locations that manage the pooling of addresses.

-

ShaDynasty, Erick Sermon's album is out? I'm gonna see if it's on Youtube so I can listen to it. What's the name of the album?

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I see Erick's album is on Youtube and it's called E.S.P. I'm gonna listen to it. I looked at the tracklisting and I see he has my baby Faith Evans on a song called With You which is track #14. He has a lot of guest appearances on the album.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.