Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Inspectah Deck & Masta Killa album coming soon???

PRODIGAL SUN

Mykill Myers was a dope emcee, whatever happened to him?

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by josborne3680 View Post
    Sign me up. But lets be realistic, 5% chance this ever comes out knowing Wu history. But I will keep my fingers crossed. Peace

Shaolin Master

Quote Originally Posted by JZA/Jordon View Post

Also peace to Buddha_Mac! I remember you from like 20 years ago.

I don't trust either of them when it comes to picking beats. and this album would've been great over a decade ago. I think the only two Wu generals who should make an album together are Ghost and Rae

Fearless Vampire Killer UNCLE RUCKUS's Avatar

This forum is full of blatant disrespect for the artists it celebrates,some truly dumb folks on here now

Veteran Member

It'll be interesting to see how this one unfolds. Hopefully the album materialises and turns out to be a banger.

We still have no recent updates on the status of both of their solo albums....

I don't see how this album is 'late' at all, these guys can still bring it

so yeah it's still a dope collabo, throw in the occasional uey verse too if possible, he's been on fire over the last few years

just send deck on some R & R to Hawaii when it comes to beat picking time and we should be golden ... why not let bronze do all of the beats?
    Retired.

Veteran Member

Bronze, 4th Disciple, Mathematics, RZA, 9th Wonder, Ayatollah and Apollo Brown will be some ideal producers for this album if it happens.

^ Bronze beats for sure - like Street Corners. Call in some GZA, some Uey and a Meth verse here and there and boom. Wu classic potential. MK and INS are two of my favourite MCs ever and I think a good combo. I really hope this happens.

Shaolin Master

9th Wonder too!

Please don't make it turn out another Wu-Massacre

nada ignorante

Hope this isnt just a rumor! 9th wonder should definitely be producing a few joints.
    N.I.

this is something that interests me...
    "The skywalker, that be leapin' over planets"

9th wonder should just produce the whole thing

Quote Originally Posted by TommySuits View Post
    Why can't these assholes just do an album with a Wu producer that will end up being way better than any other option and you won't even really have to question whether fans will like it or not. It seems like it's a stubborn thing now that they hardly work together these days. Deck did a dub step remix album and KRS did an album with Tru Master that was better than all of Decks solos. fuck it even someone like Ayatollah, Pete Rock etc. there are tons of producers who I'm sure are available to do an album, especially for these two. Majority of these albums with a collection of producers don't live up to potential. If Havoc & Prodigy did an album with 1 scram jones beat, a bunch of random producers and commercial artists it would be wack.

Then there's the ongoing Cuban Linx 2 argument......CUban Linx 2 was like when you watched Halloween 3 for the first time and found out that Michael Myers wasn't even it nor have anything to do with him!!! Awful and the last title that album should have had was 'Cuban Linx 2'
    It's getting pretty obvious that Wu producers are slow/lazy though.
    Someone like 4th has been in hip hop for 25 years, and you can count all of the beats hes ever done with less than 2 digits.

Today's producers pump out music like machines so for every 1 4th beat they would get 200 from multiple directions. (I'm not even going to bring Rza into it that has used the same beat like 4 times often)

This project will be lame because they're older and smoked too much marijuana in their formative years, but it's still worth anticipation because it's different.