Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Racist rapper Azealia Banks compares the lgbt community to the klu klux klan

Quote Originally Posted by Hollow Dartz View Post
    If you're a black leader and yet you're unable to implement anything for your people or for your culture and you only maintain the system that has enslaved us (blacks). Then basically you're a house nigga, cause that's what they did.
    . This

and in my defense , I knew nothing about the man or his origin, all we saw was some dude running for presidency and the media pumping him up as the first black president, it's after I found out about his white mom and his white family that I stopped calling him a "black president"

I'm not a fan of denouncing the white side of a biracial individuals family, it's almost like saying , hey that side of you is the dirty side of you, it's impure, it's ironic also why they did it back in the day as to say, there's black in you , you are too impure to be considered white

Here's my thing, his white family is just as Human and important as his black family and they too deserve to be recognized, even more being the fact they raised him and actually played a pivotal part of his life , if I had a biracial kid, I would want them to be in touch with both aspects of themselves and that can't happen by branding them with a particular ethnicity
    Last edited by RADIOACTIVE MAN; 10-05-2015 at 09:39 PM.

And in my opinion, Obama has been about 2 things, gay rights and Jewish interests, I am yet to see a policy implemented by him that has benefitted blacks economically, socially or even racially.

But I digress

what about black gays?

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    what about black gays?
    Good point but bare in mind, being gay is the least of a black gay man's worries on this society , all it says is they carry even more of a burden but I can't speak on it since I'm not well versed with their lifestyles or the struggles they face

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post
    And in my opinion, Obama has been about 2 things, gay rights and Jewish interests, I am yet to see a policy implemented by him that has benefitted blacks economically, socially or even racially.

But I digress
    Exactly. And Check Two, Black Gays continue to be used as pawns in the movement. Allowing themselves to be put on the forefront, and some are even ignorant enough to compare gay rights to civil rights. When brothers were gay it was considered a "down low" phenomenon and that's where the AIDS is coming in...etc. When whites started fully embracing gay it's what God wants and we have to love each other now, no discrimination etc...I will give the gays credit, they were able to collect resources (money) in order to get their demands met. Because money talks.

Quote Originally Posted by RADIOACTIVE MAN View Post

But I digress
    I agree with this, especially the Jewish interests part. Seems all the top politicians in the US do now is bow down to Israeli pressure. Although the Iran is a good look for Obama too