Thread: Unreleased Eminem - Stretch Armstrong & Bobbito 12 Min Freestyle ft Royce da 5'9

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Unreleased Eminem - Stretch Armstrong & Bobbito 12 Min Freestyle ft Royce da 5'9

nice, reminded me of a vinyl bootleg of Eminem freestyles called "The Battles" which has some dope shit.. A side has all the Eminem verses from the "8 Mile" finale, all other selections are '90s Eminem shit.. B side has a ten minutes freestyle over various 2Pac beats, plus another long Stretch & Bobbito show freestyle, some stuff with Proof, etc... all in pretty good quality, anybody heard this LP?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

PRODIGAL SUN

^ Can't say I have. I'll have to have a look for it.

^ it's this LP:

http://www.discogs.com/Eminem-The-Ba...elease/5595447

for some reason the track that says featuring Biggie Smalls is one separate freestyle from Biggie and one separate freestyle by Eminem, obviously recorded separate.. the Dilated Peoples and Canibus is not featured on the record if i remember right, and Proof is on the track "Like Diss N Dat"

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

This has been out for years now, still good though. Love that weed lacer verse!

PRODIGAL SUN

^ Yes, I thought it was too good to be a new leaked freestyles. Some of Eminem's bars sounded familiar but the audio and rest of the freestyle sounded different then anything I've heard before.