View Poll Results: Who will win the battle?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fredro Starr

3 37.50%
  • Keith Murray

5 62.50%
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keith Murray vs. Fredro Starr Battle

This is in NY? Why is it starting at like 2 in the morning Sunday night/Monday? lol Doors opened at 7?

PRODIGAL SUN

Keith got bodied and Fredro hasn't even spat his last verse. Keith's style is mad old and he never came prepared for this.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

So did Fredro win? I did vote for him.
    bring back begongo!!

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Keith never stood a chance with his stupid style. This motherfucker be rapping the same since forever. He thinks that because he has battle rhymes, that his style is oh so special and powerful? Niccah pls. I don't think he had a line that the made the people around him go ape shit crazy or anything like that.

He got proper bitch slapped. Fredro killed him and he wasn't even on his A-game.
    bring back begongo!!

Quote Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
    Keith never stood a chance with his stupid style. This motherfucker be rapping the same since forever. He thinks that because he has battle rhymes, that his style is oh so special and powerful? Niccah pls. I don't think he had a line that the made the people around him go ape shit crazy or anything like that.

He got proper bitch slapped. Fredro killed him and he wasn't even on his A-game.

Agreed. Fredro was pretty entertaining, dope bars I'd watch him battle again, Murray was off his head on something lol. crazy shit, I love Murray as an artist, but he can't battle for shit lol. Watching that shit was humiliating.

Wow...watching the battle. This is pitiful LMFAO.
    Keith Murray needs to go to drug rehab. He's ruined his brain and life...
    Jesus.

Did anyone want to change their vote?

-

No I don't. Who cares if Keith lost and his lyrical style isn't old. If he still raps the same way he did when he first started, there's nothing wrong with that. He's just not a battle rapper and he made the mistake of thinking he is a battle rapper. He underestimated Fredro and he shouldn't have done that. He was talking a bunch of trash before the battle saying that Fredro can't compete with him and he don't have better lyrics than Keith. I guess he'll shut his mouth now since he lost.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

He can't rap the way he used to. I think being able to watch an entire generation phase through hip hop shows that drugs are really fucking lame. These guys can't be half of what they used to and we should really reassess how strange it is for a person to peak creatively and intellectually at 17-19 which is the case with most of these 90s rappers. Angel Dust is a mother fucker lol. Keith embarrassed his self severely. Fredo was ok which was enough to body keith who's eyes are just rolling in the sockets like billiards balls while he keeps trying to reach for Fredo's dick on stage. Makes me wonder about Wu-tang and their well documented drug use and where their skills are today.
    Last edited by TSA; 10-05-2015 at 12:20 PM.

-

Keith Murray and Wu Tang Clan are still good rappers. They just can't make good albums anymore because of bad beats. Keith's first album and Enigma album are good because of good beats. That's the same problem Canibus, Cormega and AZ have always had with their albums and I know ya'll are gonna disagree and I don't care.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Keith Murray and Wu Tang Clan are still good rappers. They just can't make good albums anymore because of bad beats. Keith's first album and Enigma album are good because of good beats. That's the same problem Canibus, Cormega and AZ have always had with their albums and I know ya'll are gonna disagree and I don't care.
    I agree with you on it. Most of the so called "legend" rappers have no ear for beats. I'd rather they just released acapella LP's. then people like memory man, and many others could actually make these rappers albums listenable. lol

-

Thanks for agreeing. Nice to see somebody likes my opinion. It's sad Wu Tang Clan gets a lot of hate on a Wu Tang Clan website but they'll always be legends because there has never been a group like them. Ice T said, how many groups you know got 9 black men and all of them can rap? Hahahahahahahahahaha. He's right. I love their first album and it's a classic. I know I got some hate for not liking Wu Tang Forever album and I don't care. I'm just speaking my opinion. I didn't like that album and it shouldn't have been a double cd. If the album would've had hard beats like the first album, I would've liked it. I didn't have a problem with the lyrics on Wu Tang Forever. I was just very disappointed but i'll always love Wu Tang Clan.

Onyx also hasn't made a good album since All We Got Iz Us. Shut Em Down album was alright but it wasn't great like their first 2 albums. I was looking at their Throw Ya Gunz video a few weeks ago and I read a guy's comments dissing Russell Simmons who was at the end of the video trying to look hard and he spit. The guy said look at Russell Simmons trying to be hard when he isn't. I posted some comments and I said to the guy, don't be dissing Russell because he started Def Jam records and Onyx signed with Def Jam and Russell is a legend. Def Jam was the first record company that signed rappers when other record labels were scared to sign rappers. Plus Jam Master Jay helped Onyx sign with Def Jam because Russell is Run's brother.

I'm impressed with Russell and Rick Rubin for starting the record label outta their college dorm room. They had a dream and they stuck with it when no one else believed in them and they made the company successful. Def Jam has had a lot of hard rappers back in the day and it's a shame the record company is terrible now but times change. Keith Murray did one album with Def Jam which was He's Keith Murray and it sucked LOL. He had videos for Yeah Yeah You Know It with Erick Sermon and Redman and Candi Bar. Those songs suck. Ghostface Killah was with Def Jam and I think he did 3 albums for the company which were Pretty Toney, Fishscale and Big Doe Rehab. I didn't like those albums.

Thanks for agreeing. Nice to see somebody likes my opinion. It's sad Wu Tang Clan gets a lot of hate on a Wu Tang Clan website but they'll always be legends because there has never been a group like them. Ice T said, how many groups you know got 9 black men and all of them can rap? Hahahahahahahahahaha. He's right. I love their first album and it's a classic. I know I got some hate for not liking Wu Tang Forever album and I don't care. I'm just speaking my opinion. I didn't like that album and it shouldn't have been a double cd. If the album would've had hard beats like the first album, I would've liked it. I didn't have a problem with the lyrics on Wu Tang Forever. I was just very disappointed but i'll always love Wu Tang Clan.

Onyx also hasn't made a good album since All We Got Iz Us. Shut Em Down album was alright but it wasn't great like their first 2 albums. I was looking at their Throw Ya Gunz video a few weeks ago and I read a guy's comments dissing Russell Simmons who was at the end of the video trying to look hard and he spit. The guy said look at Russell Simmons trying to be hard when he isn't. I posted some comments and I said to the guy, don't be dissing Russell because he started Def Jam records and Onyx signed with Def Jam and Russell is a legend. Def Jam was the first record company that signed rappers when other record labels were scared to sign rappers. Plus Jam Master Jay helped Onyx sign with Def Jam because Russell is Run's brother.

I'm impressed with Russell and Rick Rubin for starting the record label outta their college dorm room. They had a dream and they stuck with it when no one else believed in them and they made the company successful. Def Jam has had a lot of hard rappers back in the day and it's a shame the record company is terrible now but times change. Keith Murray did one album with Def Jam which was He's Keith Murray and it sucked LOL. He had videos for Yeah Yeah You Know It with Erick Sermon and Redman and Candi Bar. Those songs suck. Ghostface Killah was with Def Jam and I think he did 3 albums for the company which were Pretty Toney, Fishscale and Big Doe Rehab. I didn't like those albums.
    onyx last 2 albums, and fredros last album is serious, great production on that shit, you should check them out if you aint heard them

-

What was Onyx's album before Wakedafucup? I'm done with Fredro's solo albums because I was pissed at his Firestarr and Don't Get Mad, Get Money albums.