View Poll Results: Who will win the battle?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fredro Starr

3 37.50%
  • Keith Murray

5 62.50%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keith Murray vs. Fredro Starr Battle

Quote Originally Posted by madchild View Post
    This video was recorded and put online two weeks before the battle actually, leading up to it.
    ahhh i see but yea...he doesnt want none of mos def tho, true story

-

Mos Def ain't nobody special and his music sucks hahahahahahahahahaha. Plus he's weird because he changed his name to a gay name Yasmin Bey LOL. If Fredro can beat Keith, he can beat Mos Def and Masta Ace in a battle because Keith Murray is better than Mos Def and Masta Ace. I don't care what ya'll say about Keith losing because I still love Keith. His lyrical skills are very good and I haven't heard too many good rappers like him that has good vocabulary. I can tell he reads a lot of books because he says big words LOL. He probably doesn't know what the words mean LOL. Him and Canibus are kinda alike and I see why they did a collabo album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Yasmin bey? Mos def wack?

Stop while u ahead uncle sambo. Just stop

Keith killed so much shit in the 90s but his rhymes were always on some crazy space shit. I can't see him being good in a battle. Ah well, they both got paid.

-

Yeah Mos Def sucks LOL. Fuck him. He isn't better than Keith Murray or Fredro Starr.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Keith Murray rapping about spaceships better than real g shit by Mos Def and Masta Ace? Yeah, bro, yeah.

Fredro probably beats Masta Ace (if he takes the same approach as with Keith and adds some backpunches), but Mos Def is ILL as fuck. He knows how to battle, I've seen some videos where he destroyed cats off the dome.
    bring back begongo!!

-

Keith Murray doesn't rap about spaceships often. He did that once on Escapism song on his first album. I don't care what you said about Mos Def. He may be a good battle rapper but his albums suck hahahahahahaha. I think Keith and Fredro could beat him in a battle. I would like to see Fredro battle Canibus. I bet he couldn't beat Canibus.

Keith Murphy's vocabulary isn't stellar because he uses words out of context.
    He was a good lyricist though but I'm not going to start predicting anything because you never know.

lol at drinking. Drinking sherm?

Quote Originally Posted by DR. NICK RIVIERA View Post
    Keith Murray rapping about spaceships better than real g shit by Mos Def and Masta Ace? Yeah, bro, yeah.

Fredro probably beats Masta Ace (if he takes the same approach as with Keith and adds some backpunches), but Mos Def is ILL as fuck. He knows how to battle, I've seen some videos where he destroyed cats off the dome.

Keith Murray doesn't rap about spaceships often. He did that once on Escapism song on his first album. I don't care what you said about Mos Def. He may be a good battle rapper but his albums suck hahahahahahaha. I think Keith and Fredro could beat him in a battle. I would like to see Fredro battle Canibus. I bet he couldn't beat Canibus.
    Making good albums got fuck-all to do with being good in a battle though. Keith Murray an Canibus have both proved that pretty much anyone could beat them in a battle.. This was honestly even worse than that Canibus shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

PRODIGAL SUN

It's okay guys, Vlad has hired Murray to be full-time now. Lord Jamar has passed up his seat on the couch.

Hello, everybody! DR. NICK RIVIERA's Avatar

Wow, he admitted defeat. I'm impressed. Plus points to him.
    bring back begongo!!

-

Madchild, I seriously doubt Keith is gonna be on Vlad tv more than Lord Jamar hahahahahahahahahahahaha. That's good that Keith admitted he lost to Fredro because I thought he was gonna make up some excuses as to why he lost.

-

After watching Keith's interview, I see he did make a excuse as to why he lost because he said he took some meds because he had a head cold and he was sluggish. If that's the case, he shouldn't have battled Fredro. He should've cancelled it and rescheduled when he felt better. He says he wants a rematch.

PRODIGAL SUN

Resident Couch Warmer

Last edited by madchild; 10-13-2015 at 08:50 PM.