View Poll Results: Who will win the battle?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Fredro Starr

3 37.50%
  • Keith Murray

5 62.50%
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Keith Murray vs. Fredro Starr Battle

PRODIGAL SUN

Default Keith Murray vs. Fredro Starr Battle

October 4th, 2015

I know there's another thread but I thought a poll might be fitting for it.

It always seems awkward when the match-ups are prearranged so far out from the battle.

-

Keith Murray will win. It's really sad that he's only made 2 good albums which are his first 2 LOL. He's a really good rapper. I like Fredro Starr too.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Fredro Star will be raped at this battle.
    He's probably looking for a ghostwriter but there's no hope for him either way

Moesha?

PRODIGAL SUN

My vote was ignorant. I know nothing about Keith Murray. Someone post up some tracks that are heat from him. I listened to a couple tracks on Youtube, but they sound dated.

My vote was based off the raw emotion that Fredro brings to the table. Plus, Fredro can be grimy as hell over some raw beats. He probably has a good camp around him, throwing lines at him that he could use. Since this is one of those pre-planned battles that is lame as shit and not off the dome.

I just hope they actually rap and don't read lines as if they were reading a poem like some of these battle rappers these days.
    Last edited by madchild; 10-03-2015 at 01:57 PM.

-

LOL@TSA. Madchild, check out Keith Murray's first album The Most Beautifullest Thing In This World. You can listen to the album on Youtube and it's a classic. Every song on there is good. Enigma album has a few good songs and he had a video for The Rhyme. Also check out him and Erick Sermon's Hostile video. That's a classic. I also like Def Squad's Full Cooperation song that they did a video for. I like how Keith, Erick and Redman did scenes from Eddie Murphy's movies 48 Hours, The Nutty Professor and Trading Places. I love 48 Hours and I got the first one and second one on dvd.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Don't grab my jacket dunn Hollow Dartz's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TSA View Post
    Fredro Star will be raped at this battle.
    He's probably looking for a ghostwriter but there's no hope for him either way

Moesha?
    Lol. Keith Murray should win this though. If it was Sticky Fingaz I might have a different opinion.

Murray will body Fredro Starr
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by madchild View Post
    My vote was based off the raw emotion that Fredro brings to the table. Plus, Fredro can be grimy as hell over some raw beats. He probably has a good camp around him, throwing lines at him that he could use. Since this is one of those pre-planned battles that is lame as shit and not off the dome.

I just hope they actually rap and don't read lines as if they were reading a poem like some of these battle rappers these days.
    that whole Fredro Starr album was incredible, one of my favorites from its year. Audible Doctor killed it on the production tip too

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    that whole Fredro Starr album was incredible, one of my favorites from its year. Audible Doctor killed it on the production tip too
    Agreed, Mad under rated.. brilliant lp from start to finish.

keith murray would murder dude senselessly , i dont even know how this match up came about, is this a keith murray shooting range session or what?

How do I PPV this?

De mijne is 4x duurder!

-

LOL@Radioactive Man hahahahahahahahahaha. Madchild, check out Keith's This That Hit video from Erick Sermon's Insomnia compilation. That's a hard song. The song is really called This That Shit. Keith made me laugh at the video when he was sitting at the kitchen table eating cereal and he had a 40 ounce beer bottle on the table and the Captain Crunch cereal box was taped up hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

PRODIGAL SUN

Streaming Live soon

This isn't a good look right now whoever this faggot rapper is.
    Last edited by madchild; 10-05-2015 at 12:05 AM.

PRODIGAL SUN

Shits on now.

PRODIGAL SUN

Stage mad crowded right now. Looks like crews are going to start throwing down.

CJ, you'd like the Sonny Seeza praise by Keith.