Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lethal Weapon TV Series

-

I wonder who's gonna play Mel and Danny on the tv show. I see in the article that it said there's gonna be a Training Day tv show like the movie with Denzel Washington and Uncle Buck tv show is coming on soon. I saw the previews for Uncle Buck with Mike Epps and Nia Long and i'll pass. Meagan Good plays on Minority Report tv show that's on now and it's supposed to be like the movie with Tom Cruise. I saw the previews and it looks wack but I love Meagan.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

It sounds dumb to have another Uncle Buck TV show. The last one didn't even last a full season.

-

There was another Uncle Buck tv show? Who was in it? Hollywood is really starting to run outta ideas for tv shows and that's sad. The article also said there's gonna be a Rush Hour tv show like the movie with Jackie Chan and Chris Tucker. I also heard there's gonna be a remake of The A Team tv show hahahahahahahahaha. I won't be watching. Remember there was a remake of Knight Rider tv show? That only lasted a few episodes LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I've never heard of him.

Lethal Weapon may have (re)established a movie genre but since then it's been done to death

definitely not gonna check for the tv show
    Retired.

-

I agree. Danny Glover is still doing movies and he's aged well. Last movies I saw him in were Beyond The Lights, Rage with Nicolas Cage and Bad Asses 2 and 3 with Danny Trejo.

I saw it advertised that Damon Wayans is in this show.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I won't be watching. Who's gonna be Damon's cop partner? You must be talking about Damon's son because Damon is too old to be playing a cop LOL.

-

The previews look good and i'll check it out. I know it'll be better than Rush Hour tv show hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I heard there's gonna be a Training Day tv show like the movie with Denzel Washington and Ethan Hawke. Bill Paxton plays Denzel's character and I don't know who the black guy is that plays Ethan's character. I haven't seen the previews. Bill did a movie with Denzel, Mark Wahlberg and Paula Patton called 2 Guns. That's a good movie.

-

I'm gonna check out Lethal Weapon when it comes on next Wednesday. I saw some previews again yesterday and it looks good. Damon Wayans wife is cute and she was on Girlfriends tv show with Golden Brooks and Diana Ross ugly daughter Tracy LOL.

-

I won't be able to watch Lethal Weapon when it comes on at 9pm because I don't get off work until 10pm. So I'm gonna have to watch the episodes on Fox network website at the library.

-

I'm gonna have to wait for Lethal Weapon to come out on dvd because the screen freezes up too much when I watch the episodes on Fox network website. I don't think this show will last past 2 years because Fox cancelled a cop show before after one season called Fastlane in 2002. Mcg who directed the Fastlane episodes also directs Lethal Weapon. Bill Bellamy, Peter Fascinelli and Tiffany Amber Thiessen played on Fastlane and I got it on dvd. It was a good show but it was difficult seeing Bill play a tough cop because he acts like a woman sometimes LOL. Tiffany is hot and I liked her on Saved By The Bell tv show.