Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lethal Weapon TV Series

can't you record it?

-

No because I don't have a dvr player. I do have a vcr but retail stores don't sell vhs blank tapes anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

You can still get blank tapes online, if you can't find them in stores there. I can send a few to you if youd want.

-

That's ok LOL. I don't want you knowing where I live. I was disappointed today when I heard my dad say that he wants to sell him and my mom's house but he didn't say when. I'm gonna start looking for a apartment because I wanna move out anyway because I'm tired of living with my dad. Him and I have never gotten along and I'm tired of his complaining. I don't know why my mom has been married to him for 40 years because most black women would've divorced him a long time ago LOL. I called social security office today to leave a message about if they can talk to the housing authorities in Virginia and Maryland about helping me find a apartment since i can't get one on my own. I don't wanna live with my dad and I should've been on my own a long time ago. I've never had a apartment because I've never had a high paying job. I wanna be by myself so I can do what I want and i don't have to listen to my dad's complaining about me listening to music and watching tv all day. I'm a grown ass man and if that's what i wanna do, that's my business. I don't never go to clubs, i don't deal with women and i don't go to parties. So why he gotta be tripping about me listening to music and watching tv?

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Your dad prolly said that to get you outta his house. He probably doesn't wanna sell it, he just wants you out, your time is up, mommy and daddy are tired of you

-

I wanna move out anyway and i should've been on my own a long time ago. Only reason why I've never had my own apartment is because I've never had a high paying job. The rent for apartments in Maryland and Virginia are very expensive and you gotta have a high paying job to afford them. Every time i go to Virginia housing authority to apply for section 8, the white bitch that works there says the waiting list is closed. Well when is it gonna be open bitch? LOL. She says we'll send out a ad online to let people know when the waiting list will open. By the time they get me a apartment, i'll be a old man and homeless. I'm hoping this white woman that works for social security office will help me get a apartment because she might be able to help me with the housing authority since i can't get a full time job.

Just keep us updated CJ. We're all biting our nails waiting to see if you will succeed at watching this TV show.

-

If you read my comments above, you would see i said I'm gonna wait for Lethal Weapon to come out on dvd. I don't think it's gonna last past 2 years LOL. Fox network sucks and Lethal Weapon needs to be on a cable network for it to last long. But i don't trust cable networks too because Dark Blue was a cop show on TNT and it only lasted 2 years. Omari Hardwick and Dylan McDermott were on there and it was a good cop show. I got the first season on dvd. Omari plays on Power tv show which comes on the Starz channel and it's in it's 3rd season. I bought the first season of Power on dvd and i liked it. I wanna get the 2nd season on dvd and i don't have Starz. Omari is one of my favorite actors and i like cute Hispanic woman Lela Loren who he had sex with LOL. I heard he broke up with her this season because i check out the Power Facebook page sometimes so i can be updated on what's going on.