Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: i hit tonight

Default i hit tonight

mother fuckers been a lil sketchy recentley he took my gps so this is what i did. i parked 1/4 mile away and hiked to his house and fell in a swamp on the way there. i used spraypaint but i doubt there gonna find it right away it proves my point. there was a really nice childs bike at the spot i chose to park so i put it in my trunk. i drove to the top of his driveway and as fast as i could i dumped that bike and took off. he had cameras set up cuz i kinda said i was gonna do something but claims i am not on film. its a mystery that wont be discovered right away but its gonna make someone mad and say "what the fuck" lol i like making people say that. i used the turrain to my advantage which is why im not on film
    Last edited by project tillogic; 10-07-2015 at 01:28 AM.

oh and when i dropped off the bike it was like 2 hours after i fucking dropped him off hahaha i hope he dosen't read this and hasn't found it yet. i just asked him if he has my bike and i hope he found it already thats his christmas present thats what he gets in my book right now i like to keep um guessing and keep things twisted. it might take a lil time for them to find it but its just a clever warning shot
    Last edited by project tillogic; 10-07-2015 at 01:25 AM.

i told him to look for my bike but besides that i said nothing i said very little but last time i talked to him on the phone told him he better have it figured out next time we talk and shit

i had already hit when i dropped off the bike but i was very cryptic to him its a mystery that will unfold out

all i said to him was do you have my bike look and that i fell in a swamp hahaha but was silent besides those 2 texts

like i care anymore

it will take more than just daylight

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 08:10 AM.
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

ok so this is what i did. i spraypainted purple lines marking the tire posessions of his moms car when she backs out she will not see them not till she returns dont tell dude ;P shes gonna ground his ass haha shes gonna know he fucked with a very close friend he normally keeps his house secret to all

i interduced you too the greatest hook youve ever had only like a week ago wtf dude i hope you try to ride that stolen childs bike i dont give a fuck but hes gonna be crying

edit
    Last edited by communist cunt; 06-06-2016 at 08:10 AM.
    "I know that after my death a pile of rubbish
    will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of
    History will sooner or later sweep it away
    without mercy."
    - Iosif Vissarionovich Dzhugashvili

Quote Originally Posted by power to the people View Post
    I dont think anybody reads your posts tbh
    all i know is that i have the most views exponentially than any other thread in the talent section so what does that mean im #1 on the wutang now or what?

the date and time i started my thread on the wutang was 12-27-2014, 07:30 PM

ive been counting numbers and hacking syncricity as long as i can remember. so the thread start is 12-27-2014 and if you read it backwards and realize D is the 4th letter in the alphabet you start with D. next is 1 which is A and if you do it for all the numbers you get this

"DA0BGBBA"

just know that i discovered this and it was not by plan but simular events like this happen to me routinley thats how deep i count numbers and am into syncricity.

"luke, go to the dagoba system ;P"

thats the music thread i was talking about that spells "DA0BGBBA"