Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: i saw a ufo for the 3rd time in my life within a week

The ABBOTT

Talking

Ok, there is a theory out there I read up on years ago that kind of make sense. Hopefully someone can reaffirm it. Basically, if there was alien life out there, we would have encountered them already. Consider this, since there is billions habitable planets that could have supported life before earth. If there was one capable of traveling beyond light speed they would have visited our universe at this point. Overall, even planets with intelligent life forms beyond ours are incapable of interstellar travel.Just a theory to consider.
    Last edited by b-dolo; 10-22-2020 at 12:23 AM.

The ABBOTT

I think it is referred to as the Fermi paradox

{>____<}

Hm. Space is big. Traveling at light speed is slow so the thought of contacting intelligent life inside our galaxy is slim to impossible.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    Hm. Space is big. Traveling at light speed is slow so the thought of contacting intelligent life inside our galaxy is slim to impossible.
    Maybe the lack of radio communication or something similar in scope could also be considered. If physical travel is not feasible, there is still other forms of communication that have never been realized

It's hard enough to find signs of intelligent life here on Earth. Half the USA population would starve to death if they couldn't get food out of a drive-thru or buy bags of chips from a grocery store. Large numbers of people can't tell the difference between a vagina and a man's butthole. Some idiots can't even figure out what gender they are when the answer is between their own legs. Heck, you have morons who think there's more than two genders. Half the population thinks Hunter Biden made millions of dollars actually doing consulting work for people who don't even speak his language. LOL You have 100 million people just in this country who think paying more taxes to the government changes the climate. LOL. People here think that freedom means paying government overlords to ban things and outlaw actions and force you to wear masks and lock you down. Even a chimp knows better.

So why waste time looking for intelligent life 9 billion light years away? It's hard to find intelligent life right here in this country.

The ABBOTT

True. Maybe intelligent life form secretly visited earth. They saw what we were about and thought to themselves, "lets move on to next planet this people are beyond saving."

{>____<}

Quote Originally Posted by b-dolo View Post
    If physical travel is not feasible, there is still other forms of communication that have never been realized
    We only know of light speed. We haven't figured out warp speed so we're stuck for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post

So why waste time looking for intelligent life 9 billion light years away? It's hard to find intelligent life right here in this country.
    It's called exploration, Sense.
    Loyalty is Royalty. Strength and Loyalty

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by IrOnMaN View Post
    We only know of light speed. We haven't figured out warp speed so we're stuck for now.

It's called exploration, Sense.
    What about contact outside of actually coming to Earth physically? I am referring to any other type of signal, doesn't NASA have some huge satellite set up to try to intercept any frequency that is traveling though space.

Forget arguing for a minute.

B-Dolo

Have you ever seen an UFO?

Am I legally allowed to shoot down a drone if it is hovering over my property?

Or do I need one of these:

DroneGun Tactical https://www.droneshield.com/dronegun-tactical/

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Sense-A View Post
    Forget arguing for a minute.

B-Dolo

Have you ever seen an UFO?
    No, how about you?

I'd hit it.
    Retired.

Banned

This dude has seen UFOs more times than Brock has seen his own penis
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

The ABBOTT

Quote Originally Posted by Hal Incandenza View Post
    I'd hit it.
    Lol, I guess from the neck down its fine.