Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: i saw a ufo for the 3rd time in my life within a week

Default i saw a ufo for the 3rd time in my life within a week

i was coming home and here is my crude drawing of what i saw in the sky.

the white circles are lights and it was low, relativiley far away, but big i swear it was the size of 10 747 jets conservetivley and it was definitley a spaceship planes dont look like that...........i got a clear look at it too

lets back track now

the first ufo i saw was when i was a little kid in my grandpas junkyard at night. off in the distance there was a large what must have been television antenna like the thousand footers. i saw a glowing yellow disk appear, loop around the antenna, then dissapear as soon as it appeared. it was bright like the sun and looked like liquid energy. what if they were time traveling right in front of my face?

the second one i saw about 7 years ago i was in my pickup truck cruising my buddy. i saw something in the sky but it was just a dot of light but for some reason i knew it was a ufo and i stopped my truck, turned high beems on off high low in a random pattern. the thing got a little close and took up position right in front of us. then it started cycling every color in the rainbow, then there was a streak of light like a shooting star and it was gone

this is the story of the 3 ufos i saw in my life ;P
    Last edited by project tillogic; 10-07-2015 at 04:09 AM.

my earliest memories i even have have to deal with space. the ufo that circled the antenna was one of the first. then there are 4 dreams when i was so young i did not know they were dreams they must have been my first dreams perhaps when i became consciouess.

the first one i opened up the door and there was what i conceptialized as a "witch standing there" there were about 50 songs all over this bitch she was striped and she was dressed as if she was dressed for a child, possibley an alien in makeup. she grabbed me and i felt a split second of fear, then noting.

twice as i walked into the hallway i floated up to the ceiling and was stuck there, i didnt' t know they were dreams

behind my grandparents there was a cement factory with a big cement container. well in the dream i didn't know it was a dream it was simular but was a space shuttle. i remember looking at that fucker again and being like what the fuck its not a space shuttle...........weird
    Last edited by project tillogic; 10-07-2015 at 04:11 AM.

i believe my schizophrenia to be interdimensional and if i dont take my pills i drift out of our shared dimension its crazy.

I CELEBRATED LIKE NEVER BEFORE LAST NiGHT

ive been fighting the voices for 7 years. i cellebrated the first time i was able to determine the position in the room the voice was coming from. i dont hear the voices at day but sometimes at night. last night i realized that the voice was standing inside my body and i was like blah and suprised it and my hand hit energy i felt it!!!!!!!!!! i got my first blow on a voice last night. i plan to someday kill them
    Last edited by project tillogic; 10-07-2015 at 04:12 AM.

the voices only touched me physicley twice and god drove them away for me this is a crazy event. first time my wrist was grabbed and pulled the energy of the entity fucked with my system bad man fuck. second time i dont remember fully cuz it was like a dream remembering it but i was indead awake. i just know i woke up to a full blown attack by deamons. i grabbed my bible and left the room and went on the coutch. i prayed "god please help me defeat these deamons. took me 3 days to figure out god did what happened next and not the deamons. with great wind, it felt to me that each page of the bible was shooting out fast like a fucking maching gun one at a fucking time it was like tornado winds.. then i fell asleep immedieatley after that omg i woke up on the coutch next day and my bible was intact. now heres syncricity in action

im almost positive this picture was taken before the deamons got physical but only twice

i had a girlfriend for 2 weeks but i took her to the fair and she dumped me for a traveling carny i randomley had her take this picture its the only one we took there and it was indeed random and nothing was planned

i have a hard rock cafe shirt and it says pork

it says MADE REAM

im definitley made and the definition of REAM is
    ream1
    rēm/Submit
    noun
    500 (formerly 480) sheets of paper.
    a large quantity of something, typically paper or writing on paper.

well god used a ream for a maching gun for me ;P
    Last edited by project tillogic; 10-07-2015 at 04:58 AM.

the ufo i drew a pic from also seemed like to get there it warped in i dont know how to explain it any better

Quote Originally Posted by project clozaril View Post
    the ufo i drew a pic from also seemed like to get there it warped in i dont know how to explain it any better
    it wasn't there then it just fucking dropped in cool

naw man i take it back i wasn't the size of 10 747s those are small sorry i didn't explain it right but i say more like 20. and it had no wings it was solid

there is a temperal time war going on and the future made sure the past didn't win the war which is why theres no technology in the past just ancient aliens they made it so that they would develop in the future and not in the past so they would win. you know, i came up with this theory myself, never saw it on ancient aliens or anything but i believe its true

"god has a toy atleast one"
    -projectillogic

what im saying is that god has a time machine whether its biological or technological i dont know but i i think its neither and uncomprehendable to humans atleast to any ive ever met

but every moment brings us to a new dimension all possibility happens all branches are complete

my father and the ring coincidence
    Saturday, Mar 7 2014 @ 9:03 PM
    a long long time ago my uncle bought some property and for awhile they lived in a haunted ass old farm house. my father said he was helping him remodel and my dad found a key chain with a whole bunch of fitting rings in the wall and they were very old. he said that ever time he wiggled the Rings the whole house would creak and shake. he told my uncle about it but my uncle didn't believe him. then my father left. this is kinda funny, but I guess my uncle was right fucking there before he left the fucking driveway. they decided to put the Rings back in the wall and that's exactly what they did. that's the only ghost story my dad ever told me and I believe it. that house was torn down a long time ago however

schizophrenia funny story
    Wednesday, Mar 11 2014 @ 8:03 PM
    so anyways I have schizophrenia but it's mostly managed with medicine these days. once time was s going full blown and watching operah and she was communicating with me telepathically and I asked why he was doing this to me. she turned directly to the audience and asked why is he doing this. the audience chanted in unison "must be because of the meth" lmfao that's what schizophrenia is like

are you really a vampire
    Sunday, Jun 7 2014 @ 11:06 PM
    do you feed off human negative energy and if you dont have it will you really die? if thats true omg wtf damn you god for creating us in the same vicinity but its not jesus's fault all hes done is come here and help so far.........and this final war is stupid you and god use to be best friends stop this nonsense everybody get enlightened

i met someone once who had alot of money
    Saturday, Jun 13 2014@ 12:06 AM
    i told him about my dreams and he sid i was a ferry spirit and that it was real and that i should stop breaking stuff when i astroprojected. he said the spirit world is 2 feet off the floor. he freaked out when i said i actually saw the succubuss but i dont have those dreams anymore...........but i dont have lucid ones anymore either............and he claimed with a device you could put your wall through a table.
    well i looked it up and this is what i found.......Christian mythology
    One Christian belief held that fairies were a class of "demoted" angels.[25] One popular story described how, when the angels revolted, God ordered the gates of heaven shut: those still in heaven remained angels, those in hell became demons, and those caught in between became fairies.[26] Others suggested that the fairies, not being good enough, had been thrown out of heaven, but they were not evil enough for hell.[27] This may explain the tradition that they had to pay a "teind" or tithe to hell: as fallen angels, though not quite devils, they could be seen as subjects of the devil.[28] For a similar concept in Persian mythology, see Peri.
    A third, related belief was the fairies were demons entirely.[29] This belief became much more popular with the growth of Puritanism.[30] The hobgoblin, once a friendly household spirit, became a wicked goblin.[31] Dealing with fairies was in some cases considered a form of witchcraft and punished as such in this era.[32] Disassociating himself from such evils may be why Oberon, in A Midsummer Night's Dream, carefully observed that neither he nor his court feared the church bells.[33]
    The belief in their angelic nature was less common than that they were the dead, but still found popularity, especially in Theosophist circles.[34][35] Informants who described their nature sometimes held aspects of both the third and the fourth belief, or observed that the matter was disputed.[34]
    the voices seemed taller i never really payed attention before im gonna have to think..............
    ive had atleast 50 lucid dreams i dont know how many
    standing in line at the lil wayne concert i felt myself go almost completley paralyzed while standing in line at one point thats the only time it ever happened in real life weird. i fought for control it wasn't all at once.
    whatever i put that on on jesus
    the succubuss was transparent it was a fat hag i woke up to it on top of me trying to kiss me wtf the dream lasted awhile it was fully lit
    i think the voices do come from higher up.................
    come to think of it ive raped tons of people in my dreams cuz i thought it was funny.........lucidly.............but without actually doing it myself..........ok i cant think of more than once. andy bogema is the only one can remember it was not constentiual i flew threw the room hitting everybody up as fast as i could
    onetime i became lucid and hit star wars hyper space
    so i dry humped all of them then?
    god has showed me how angels think on a few occasions but you loose it all instantley. its like in packets and there was nothing i didn't know but it disapears as soon as it comes
    i drift dimensions in my sleep sorry..............................and when awake.......................the pill keeps me on yours before this i went along time without the voices
    in one lucid dream the world was beautifull colorfull moving fluid..........i was on a swing set on a gravel road and this dream last forever i never wanted it to stop. i held on till the bitter end where it had faded just so make that nothing was left it was a small spec
    i couldn't tell where they were coming from before but now i know they 2 feet higher i think i see them................
    why does eminem talk about voices and i think ive heard it from others...........