Thread: i saw a ufo for the 3rd time in my life within a week

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default i saw a ufo for the 3rd time in my life within a week

i was coming home and here is my crude drawing of what i saw in the sky.

the white circles are lights and it was low, relativiley far away, but big i swear it was the size of 10 747 jets conservetivley and it was definitley a spaceship planes dont look like that...........i got a clear look at it too

lets back track now

the first ufo i saw was when i was a little kid in my grandpas junkyard at night. off in the distance there was a large what must have been television antenna like the thousand footers. i saw a glowing yellow disk appear, loop around the antenna, then dissapear as soon as it appeared. it was bright like the sun and looked like liquid energy. what if they were time traveling right in front of my face?

the second one i saw about 7 years ago i was in my pickup truck cruising my buddy. i saw something in the sky but it was just a dot of light but for some reason i knew it was a ufo and i stopped my truck, turned high beems on off high low in a random pattern. the thing got a little close and took up position right in front of us. then it started cycling every color in the rainbow, then there was a streak of light like a shooting star and it was gone

this is the story of the 3 ufos i saw in my life ;P
    Last edited by project tillogic; 10-07-2015 at 04:09 AM.