Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: i saw a ufo for the 3rd time in my life within a week

Retired.

who is this fucking guy??

'

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    the voices only touched me physicley twice and god drove them away for me this is a crazy event. first time my wrist was grabbed and pulled the energy of the entity fucked with my system bad man fuck. second time i dont remember fully cuz it was like a dream remembering it but i was indead awake. i just know i woke up to a full blown attack by deamons. i grabbed my bible and left the room and went on the coutch. i prayed "god please help me defeat these deamons. took me 3 days to figure out god did what happened next and not the deamons. with great wind, it felt to me that each page of the bible was shooting out fast like a fucking maching gun one at a fucking time it was like tornado winds.. then i fell asleep immedieatley after that omg i woke up on the coutch next day and my bible was intact. now heres syncricity in action

im almost positive this picture was taken before the deamons got physical but only twice

i had a girlfriend for 2 weeks but i took her to the fair and she dumped me for a traveling carny i randomley had her take this picture its the only one we took there and it was indeed random and nothing was planned

i have a hard rock cafe shirt and it says pork

it says MADE REAM

im definitley made and the definition of REAM is
    ream1
    rēm/Submit
    noun
    500 (formerly 480) sheets of paper.
    a large quantity of something, typically paper or writing on paper.

well god used a ream for a maching gun for me ;P

It's well known that demons only use candy camera when catologing their prey

lol do not encourage this guy to come back and post some more crap
    Retired.

Are U aware I ban @ will? MASTER PAI MEI's Avatar

I find his posts interesting

lol ufo.

This place is more worse than abovetopsecret. kooks lounge here for the cattle.

My eyes the vision, memory is the film.."

'

Quote Originally Posted by Heavy-Mental View Post
    lol ufo.

This place is more worse than abovetopsecret. kooks lounge here for the cattle.
    Weren't you saying time travel exists in a different thread?

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    to add on it becomes a problem when people become obsessed and really start believing it, being open to it and researching for fun is different. there just is no effective way of navigating through it all to find the truth because the information is distorted. however using common sense can eliminate a lot of non sense

good song btw

when the truth comes down upon you, you have to decide
    i use to be a conspiracy theorist scholar when i was young which is probably one of the reasosn i went kinda insane for awhile. anyways, i stay away from conspiracy theories for the most part. usually i wont touch them with a 10 foot pole cuz theres just no way to fucking know and that type of thinking isnn't healthy.

dude you live & breathe conspiracy theories

Retired.

'

> Aliens land
    > " Who is Queef? "
    >project trillogic puts on his Nintendo Power Glove
    > "I'll find out god"

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    he did and i must say examples of time travel shown in hollywood movies(which are fake by the way) is really not enough evidence(if you could even call it evidence) to prove it...

life would be more exciting if it were true but as far as we know it is fantasy until proven otherwise

is it possible the "elite" are giving people a glimpse of something that is being kept hidden through hollywood movies? perhaps but can you prove it? if not then it isnt true
    time travel actually does happen every second of the day but so far they've only been able to travel into the future as far as we know. according to Einsteins theory of relativity, the faster an object travels the slower time moves for this object compared to everything else not traveling as fast.

they've used atomic clocks on satellites and then compared them to ones on earth and this theory has been proven. time slows for the clock in space because its traveling so fast in orbit. do note however that there is no known way to travel into the future for any significant gain were talking milliseconds here but technological were in the stone age compared to the future but i bet they develop it further. the concept has been proven, it works, and every time i travel in my car i travel into the future a little.

TIME TRAVEL HAS BEEN PROVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!atleast to the future but heres what i think about the past
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    here is my link to the thread "http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134081
    its called "my theory on time and parallel universes"

this theory talks about e=mc2 and how nothing can ever be gained or lost it can only change state............my theory is that because of this, there is only a limited amount of states the universe can be in before eventually something has to repeat and that inside infinity everything repeats and has repeated an infinite amount of times.

if this were true, if you traveled fast enough, eventually the universe would repeat itself and you would enter the past if you raveled into the future far enough.

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER PAI MEI View Post
    I find his posts interesting
    lol everybodys master thinks im interesting lol

'

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    time travel actually does happen every second of the day but so far they've only been able to travel into the future as far as we know. according to Einsteins theory of relativity, the faster an object travels the slower time moves for this object compared to everything else not traveling as fast.

they've used atomic clocks on satellites and then compared them to ones on earth and this theory has been proven. time slows for the clock in space because its traveling so fast in orbit. do note however that there is no known way to travel into the future for any significant gain were talking milliseconds here but technological were in the stone age compared to the future but i bet they develop it further. the concept has been proven, it works, and every time i travel in my car i travel into the future a little.

TIME TRAVEL HAS BEEN PROVEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!atleast to the future but heres what i think about the past
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    here is my link to the thread "http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=134081
    its called "my theory on time and parallel universes"

this theory talks about e=mc2 and how nothing can ever be gained or lost it can only change state............my theory is that because of this, there is only a limited amount of states the universe can be in before eventually something has to repeat and that inside infinity everything repeats and has repeated an infinite amount of times.

if this were true, if you traveled fast enough, eventually the universe would repeat itself and you would enter the past if you raveled into the future far enough.
    Physicists have sent light particles back in time recently in a heavily, closed off, monitored experiment.

Please don't speed your 98' grand am into a movie theater entrance thinking you're Marty McFly, unless you have a Go Pro strapped on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sideshow Bob View Post
    unless you have a Go Pro strapped on.
    Retired.