Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: i saw a ufo for the 3rd time in my life within a week

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    then why were you glorifying alex jones in another thread not long ago?
    i know all about conspiracy theory i just stay away from it for the most part. i know way too much, thats why i stay away from it.
    Last edited by project tillogic; 12-15-2015 at 01:01 AM.

there is a temperal time war going on and the future made sure the past didn't win the war which is why theres no technology in the past just ancient aliens they made it so that they would develop in the future and not in the past so they would win. you know, i came up with this theory myself, never saw it on ancient aliens or anything but i believe its true
    think about it..........in a limitless temporal time war they never stop traveling back into time or into the future..... theres no beginning or end, it boggles the mind. there will be time travel and it will be usued in war thats an inevitability and its already happened.

it is widley believed that there were ancient aliens thanks to the history channel. i get the impression from ancient aliens that the aliens withheld technology even though they were educating us as much as they did. you gotta ask yourself, whats the reason for it?

my theory is that its important to aliens that we exist at a high technological level in the future for some reason which is why they laid their seed in the past the way they did it. i also theorize that the dominent aliens wanted to remain dominant so they spoon fed us little by little for over 10,000 years yet withheld all their technology so that more often than not they are always the dominent species in time travel. they wanted to make sure they had been around with high technology longer yet still let us develop.

you know i was driving on the same road that i saw the ufo in at the beginning of this post and i finally after 2 years of driving that bitch constantley, realized that theres actually an airport there in the middle of nowhere i would have never suspected it thats crazy and that was a big fucking jet and maybe light was playing tricks on me but nothing else in this thread has been debunked and it takes nothing away from the story.

i am strong in the force

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    it is widley believed that there were ancient aliens thanks to the history channel.
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by project trillogic View Post
    you know i was driving on the same road that i saw the ufo in at the beginning of this post and i finally after 2 years of driving that bitch constantley, realized that theres actually an airport there in the middle of nowhere i would have never suspected it thats crazy and that was a big fucking jet and maybe light was playing tricks on me but nothing else in this thread has been debunked and it takes nothing away from the story.
    The ward lets you drive?

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    lmao!

Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    The ward lets you drive?
    no restrictions

bad to the bone ;P

Break fast is served

Greetings vader

greetings - I think ufos during high energy EMW storms (northern lights) are a trip
    Break fast is served

I've never seen anything like a flying saucer.

But I've seen what I thought were stars rapidly move and then reposition. It was over 10 years ago. I was driving late at night in very rural country. Not listening to music. On back roads. Alert.

Not shooting stars, though I've seen them.

I'm talking about a light in the sky rapidly moving and changing position at a speed not possible by any aircraft technology I am aware of.

What I thought was a star moved like anti-gravity propulsion which I read the government has been studying since the 1950's

"It didn't fly like an aircraft. It was so unpredictable—high g, rapid velocity, rapid acceleration."
    These 5 UFO Traits, Captured on Video by Navy Fighters, Defy Explanation
    https://www.history.com/news/ufo-sig...rance-movement

1) Anti-gravity liftUnlike any known aircraft, these objects have been sighted overcoming the earth’s gravity with no visible means of propulsion. They also lack any flight surfaces, such as wings. In the Nimitz incident, witnesses describe the crafts as tubular, shaped like a Tic Tac candy.

2) Sudden and instantaneous acceleration
    The objects may accelerate or change direction so quickly that no human pilot could survive the g-forces—they would be crushed. In the Nimitz incident, radar operators say they tracked one of the UFOs as it dropped from the sky at more than 30 times the speed of sound. Black Aces squadron commander David Fravor, the Nimitz-based fighter pilot who was sent to intercept one of the objects, likened its rapid side-to-side movements, later captured on infrared video, to that of a ping-pong ball. Radar operators on the USS Princeton, part of the Nimitz carrier group, tracked the object accelerating from a standing position to traveling 60 miles in a minute—an astounding 3,600 miles an hour. According to manufacturer Boeing, the F/A 18 Super Hornet fighter jet typically currently reaches a maximum speed of Mach 1.6, or about 1,200 miles an hour.

3) Hypersonic velocities without signatures

4) Low observability, or cloaking

5) Trans-medium travel
    Some UAP have been seen moving easily in and between different environments, such as space, the earth’s atmosphere and even water. In the Nimitz incident, witnesses described a UFO hovering over a churning "disturbance" just under the ocean's otherwise calm surface, leading to speculation that another craft had entered the water. USS Princeton radar operator Gary Vorhees later confirmed from a Navy sonar operator in the area that day that a craft was moving faster than 70 knots, roughly two times the speed of nuclear subs.

No one has yet gotten close to crafts that display these traits, so their origins are still unknown. Are they a super-top-secret U.S. defense project? Do they hail from Russia? China? Or from even further afield? The only thing we do know is that their capabilities exceed any technologies currently in the U.S. arsenal.
    Joe Rogan Experience #1510 - George Knapp & Jeremy Corbell

These UFO researchers always seem like pothead bullshitters. But I always liked listening to Art Bell and Coast to Coast.

Quote Originally Posted by The Seer View Post
    Weren't you saying time travel exists in a different thread?
    I thought the theory of relativity proves that time is relative meaning that time travel is scientifically possible?

I can't explain it myself, so I'll just link to a website that describes it in layman's terms.

Einstein and Time Travel – His Theories
    https://yourtimetravelexperience.com...l-his-theories

First of all, Einstein proved that time is relative; a very different opinion from Newton who claimed that time is absolute. But which one was right? How did Einstein sustain his theory?

His theory says that when you move through space-time at the speed of light, time goes slower for you than for the others.

For example
    Travelling with a very fast spaceship, one person would get older by only a few days whereas another who is on the earth, by month or years.

It is said that the faster we travel, the slower time passes.

In 1905, Einstein explained in this theory time-space as a fourth dimension.

Experiment
    To prove this theory, in 1975 Carol Allie made an experiment at the University of Maryland.

Two clocks were synchronized and one was placed on an airplane and another in the laboratory.

When the clock that was placed on the aircraft returned after a few hours of flight, it was seen to be a fraction of a second faster than the clock that remained in the laboratory.

Ok, this is an experiment on a small scale, but what if the clock was placed on a spaceship that flew at the speed of light?

Einstein claims that for a time travel journey to be successful, you would need to be able to travel at the speed of light.

So according to his theory, Einstein claims that traveling at a speed close to the speed of light will slow the time, reaching the speed of light will stop time and if it will be ever possible to pass the speed of light, time will reverse.