Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 50 Cent - The KANAN Mixtape (2015)

PRODIGAL SUN

Default 50 Cent - The KANAN Mixtape (2015)

Suppose to be dropping some new music this week.

-

LOL@those pictures especially the first one when he spells broke with money hahahahahahahahahahahaha. 50 Cent is a funny guy.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

50 Cent is extremely lame and broke. After lying about his vitamin water deal there was a window of opportunity for him to be seen as a smart business man and start talking business. He chose to shy away from this and go back to talking about killing people, pulling publicity stunts, and having beef on the internet. Now he's the epitome of a hater, and dragged it out long enough for Rick Ross of all people to win.

He owes Rick Ross' baby momma lik3 6 million, and 17 million more for trying to make headphones after Dre as if people see him the same way the see Dre or associate him with musical sound quality what so ever. He just does a bunch of failed copy cat ventures. The guy has no original bone in his body. Even after vitamin water paid him for an endorsement and everyone started thinking that means he owns the company, he had a window to make a lot of money as in health and fitness being that he doesn't drink or smoke. Then he starts selling vodak to copy diddy as if believes he actually drinks it.
    Rappers make me ashamed to be a hip hop fan

-

Last edited by The Seer; 10-17-2015 at 02:00 PM.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Retired.

-

Last edited by The Seer; 10-17-2015 at 02:38 PM.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    they read books though

lol
    Retired.

PRODIGAL SUN

-

Nice picture of 50 Cent for his mixtape. LOL@Rev Jones. Madchild, have you seen 50 Cent's Freelancers movie with Robert Deniro and Forest Whitaker? If you haven't seen it, check it out. You gotta see the scene when 50 Cent and Forest go to a whorehouse LOL. When Forest knocks on the door, a black woman with only panties on answers it hahahahahahaha. Then when Forest and 50 Cent come in, there's other black and white women only wearing panties hahahahahahahahahahaha. A cute white woman walks towards Forest and she has on a bra and panties and they walk down the hall to the bedroom. So 50 Cent sits on the couch and he gets a beer handed to him by a black woman only wearing panties. So 50 Cent takes a walk down the hall to see what's going on in the bedrooms and he sees men and women fucking and giving head hahahahahahahaha. Forest has 2 white women in a bedroom with him and the 2 women are having sex while Forest is doing drugs hahahahahahahahahahaha. That scene was wild.

PRODIGAL SUN

nada ignorante

fuck a mixtape I want the album.
    N.I.

Quote Originally Posted by madchild View Post

Dope song. Unfortunately Sean P's version cannot be fucked with... All I got from listening to this song was that I needed to play the Ruck version.. lol

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Hip Hop most definitely needs more top tier artists over Alchemist production, well Fifty Cent is no longer anywhere near top tier but you get my point.