Thread: Ask Willie D: I gave my boss a blow job, Please help !

Default Ask Willie D: I gave my boss a blow job, Please help !

Dear Willie D:

I work in the food industry. I’m a manager, and one of my job duties is to lock up for the night. One day after locking the doors my boss and I had a few drinks, and I gave him a blow job in the kitchen. I’m engaged to be married, but he is single.

He wants me to break off my engagement and enter into a romantic relationship with him. Each time he sees my fiancé he smiles and is very friendly, so my fiancé has no clue. To be honest, I don’t know what to do.

My boss is generous and exciting, while my fiancé is kind and loving. My mind tells me to go with my fiancé, but my body tells me to run off with my boss. What should I do?

Relationship Management:

I’m curious to know how old you are. You sound very young. Unfortunately, many people don’t appreciate “kind and loving” until they’ve been burned a few times. You’re not ready for marriage. So go ahead and break it off with your fiancé.

Run off with your boss. Shop till you drop. Gamble $500 chips in Vegas. Get freaky on a subway train in London. Have so much fun that people mistake you for a party promoter. When you’re done, and your boss becomes your ex, hope and pray you find another man with your fiancé’s qualities. He’ll be out there, but you’re going to go through hell trying to find him.

http://www.houstonpress.com/music/i-...j-help-7850338

Lmao @ "ask Willie D" being a thing.. Fair play though, that answer was spot-on.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

lol I wonder what charles jones is going to ask

-

LOL@Check Two. LOL@Willie D giving relationship advice hahahahahahaha. I wanna ask him when is he gonna come out with a album because it's been 12 years since his last album Unbreakable LOL. Scarface got a new album out. So Willie D can come out with one too. He used to have his own record label called Relentless. I wonder what happened. He has a song called P.W.A. which stands for pussy, weed and alcohol on Unbreakable album. He made me laugh on the hook when he said pussy pussy pussy pussy I need that hahahahahahahaha. He said if she wants me to pee on her, I do like it R Kelly hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

He has a funny skit called Siccness on Loved By Few, Hated By Many album. There's 2 black men talking about him while watching Geto Boys Gangsta Put Me Down video. Here's how the conversation went.

Gangsta put me down. Man you like that nigga there man?
    Who? Willie D? Hell yeah. He one of the realest nigga.
    He ain't one of shit. Don't say no shit like that man. Fuck that nigga man LOL.
    Why you hating nigga?
    Fuck that nigga man and I ain't hating. Just fuck that nigga LOL. That nigga riding around town fucking all my bitches LOL. That nigga even fucked Renee man.
    Renee man?
    Yeah he fucked Renee my wife nigga LOL.
    Naw man.
    They was in Vegas man at the fight LOL.
    He got some pussy from her? LOL.
    That ain't funny man. That nigga fucking all my broads. Pam, Lisa, Angie, everybody man hahahahahahahahahaha. That big baldhead, ghetto boy, rap a lot, recognize the real. Man fuck that nigga man. He ain't shit LOL. I can't stand that nigga. That nigga think he balling. When I see that nigga, I got something for that nigga man LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Terry Cloth Rudolph Joint Sky Blue Bally Kid's Avatar

lol CJ did u ask this one?...

'My Old Friend Wants to Share a Motel Room. Help!'

When I'm writing in my room

It's like a child that's fighting in the womb

- KP -

I can't say I'm mad at Will on this one. If she backslid on the dude she's supposed to be exchanging vows with then she's not ready to commit and she needs to get the skeezer tendencies out of her system before she even thinks about spending the rest of her life w/ someone.

Non Ignorant Math Team

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    spot-on as in encouraging hypergamy, riding the cock carousel in her 20's, and then settling for a beta-bitch husband as she gets near 30 and hits "the wall"?

lmao Willie D is basically a white woman trapped in a black man's body
    did you get this from red pill/mgtow?

NON-IGS

Banned

spot-on as in encouraging hypergamy, riding the cock carousel in her 20's, and then settling for a beta-bitch husband as she gets near 30 and hits "the wall"?

More like appreciating what you've got and not being a slut sucking cock because you've had 2 wines
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Banned

We should all just dig up Charles jones threads and send them in to willie d for advice lol
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

* I HAD A THREESOME WITH MY MAN. HELP!

-Dear Willie D:

I had a threesome with my man. Now he acts as though he has a perpetual pass to sleep with other women. Every few weeks, he brings up the idea of having another threesome with either the same girl or a new girl. He wants me to bring one of my friends home to share our bed.

We agreed that having a threesome would be a one-time thing, but he’s being greedy. He wants to have his cake and eat it, too. Whenever I get angry with him, he throws up the fact that it was my idea in the first place. When he does this, I feel guilty and blow it off. How can I get his mind off other women and focused back on me?

-Response from Willie D.

It’s not cool to make an agreement, and go back on your word regardless of the situation. I can understand your boyfriend requesting to taste the forbidden fruit again, maybe once or twice more, but to keep riding you about it is disrespectful and shows how little respect he has for your feelings.

Tell him when he talks about being with other women it makes you feel unwanted. Then remind him that you guys agreed having a threesome would be a one-off. Tell him you don’t want to hear about sharing your bed with another woman again, and if he continues with his requests, he can have another woman, but it won’t be with you because you’re going to leave him.

Be firm and don’t back down no matter what. Where do these type of guys come from, anyway? But I love men who can’t follow bedroom etiquette. Makes my job much easier.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    We should all just dig up Charles jones threads and send them in to willie d for advice lol

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    not being a slut sucking cock because you've had 2 wines
    Ahahahwhahahaha