Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Admiral Crumple in cornrows airs out his Ex, then forgives her in crazy music video!

Banned

Filet-o-Crump
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Crumple in the cut... Admiral Crumple's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post

I'M DOING THE LORD'S WORK FOR YOU, YOU MAY CONTINUE TO ADDRESS ME AS REV
    Nah, I think I'm going to address you as Kim Au, you little faggot!

Kim:

These are the little bitches that wanna disrespect me online? On ughh.com one of the Nazi admins looks like a 50 year old AIDS patient. Get the fuck outta here. It's always the softest people who are trolls in real life. Including the ones I've seen in real life. The shit is absolutely hilarious! Fuck outta here. Admiral Crumple - Scarecity drops Dec 15, 2015 - The Beatahoe album drops in 2016. Follow facebook.com/admiralcrumple and let's build!
    Admiral Crumple - Dark, Hardcore and Clever hip hop since 2002!
    Be sure to "like" www.facebook.com/admiralcrumple
    instagram/crumple1
    Youtube.com/skelter
    Twitter.com/admiralcrumple

Quote Originally Posted by FILET-O-CRUMP View Post

Kim:

These are the little bitches that wanna disrespect me online? On ughh.com one of the Nazi admins looks like a 50 year old AIDS patient. Get the fuck outta here. It's always the softest people who are trolls in real life. Including the ones I've seen in real life. The shit is absolutely hilarious! Fuck outta here. Admiral Crumple - Scarecity drops Dec 15, 2015 - The Beatahoe album drops in 2016. Follow facebook.com/admiralcrumple and let's build!
    build a dick you nasty looking bitch.

This is the most hilarious exposure of a European internet troll in history! lol What the fuck is up with your bent in front teeth? It's like dick kept getting bumped into them for yyyeeeaarrrsss! LLLMMAAAOOOO
    instagram/crumple1
    Youtube.com/skelter

Quote Originally Posted by EAGLE EYE View Post
    Build a dick? Lol what?
    Because hes a bitch and he wants to build, was it that confusing?

I was just trying to be helpful.

Online forums - filled with a few real heads - and more unemployed, uneducated, trolling little bitches. You think I want to invest time in forums anymore? Like that's the high standard people I socialize with? - Fuck no! I socialize with integrated people. Not chumps like Rev who talk mad shit online - and are something different in reality. I deal with real heads that get paid and do what they love.
    instagram/crumple1
    Youtube.com/skelter

Mark Kalcic, stop giving Toronto a bad name. more importantly, stop taking yourself so seriously. you're a TERRIBLE rapper. I know your parents didn't to come to America from Croatia to watch their only son turn into a wigger who's deluded himself into thinking he can make decent music. you've been made fun of on every forum you go to. that should be a clear sign that this hip-hop thing just isn't for you. ask your manager if they'll give you your job back at PacSun

Kim:

lol everyone knows that's me, you're slow in catching up

nice name change btw, glad you took my advice on that

This is the most hilarious exposure of a European internet troll in history! lol What the fuck is up with your bent in front teeth? It's like dick kept getting bumped into them for yyyeeeaarrrsss! LLLMMAAAOOOO
    nobody's surprised you are overly interested in males thanks but no thanks homie, I play it straight haha
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-03-2015 at 01:03 AM.
    Retired.

Banned

Rev Jones is Jurgen Klopp your dad? You look like him a lot in that picture.

Lol @ crumple getting angry.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Rev Jones is Jurgen Klopp your dad? You look like him a lot in that picture.
    lmao, no, Jurgen's my brother from another

Lol @ crumple getting angry.
    it's about the only thing he is remotely good at haha
    Retired.

Rev - You're euro-scum. I was never angry at you. You need to shape up or you'll get caught up. I'm a hustler, and I know my worth. It's about chilling with who I chill with - which are literally some major label rappers - but I don't have to prove anything here. I forgive you Rev, go eat some ice cream. I'm just grateful as fuck that my facebook network is built up strong and I know not to allow people I don't know in anymore.

So many rappers just add mad people they don't know and then get stalkers and creeps. I'm happy as fuck that I know who you are now and aired you out. I mean do your thing and eat some ice cream. I spent my childhood in Croatia and Northern Italy - only to run amok in downtown Toronto as a teen in 93 onwards. Man I am like the perfect chemical equation for rap culture - I know both Europe and Toronto - but I'm not corny - rugged all the way. I used to skate in Italy and party with homies on vespas in the city. I'm too dope!

I'm done with Wu Corp as well. I'm an artist, I do what I love and stood around forums with all sorts of weirdos for too long. Life is too short to deal with unsupportive people. That being said. I did meet a lot of cool people here like Graveyard shifter and the Inf. I built with them and am cool with them. Anyways sorry for bouncing from this place, but I am. Thanks for the support and laughs for what it was worth. Thanks for the video views etc. I'm onto my 2016 goals that I stated back in 2011. Peace and bless, eat ice cream and grab your girlfriend's round ass!

Love,
    Admiral Crumple

facebook.com/admiralcrumple

Last edited by Admiral Crumple; 11-03-2015 at 02:10 AM.
    instagram/crumple1
    Youtube.com/skelter

Banned

You've been done with Wu Corp so many times. You'll be back.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Even your name is fucking gay, Admiral Crumple lol There's not one person on this forum that would be scared to call you a bitch and that you're wack as fuck to your face
    METH DESTROYED YOUR HAIRLINE
    You seriously look like you have AIDS.
    You're like a faggot version of Norman Bates with AIDS

I'm giving that country ass Heather Mae some big city dick is how I know you Markie
    5th.....That was low, trolling Crumple IRL. You should of left it on The Corp.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeybarz View Post
    so his real name is Mark Kolcic
    Quote Originally Posted by monkeybarz View Post

Rev - You're euro-scum.

Ahahahwhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahah

This thread is beyond classic !

I fear Crumple will take his own life in the future when he realizes that this has all been a pipe dream

Quote Originally Posted by zooruka View Post
    5th.....That was low, trolling Crumple IRL. You should of left it on The Corp.
    trust, secretly FILET-O-CRUMP is happy someone checked out his facebook, he'll be alright

most of us on here who aren't artists have more FB friends than this fraud on both of his accounts combined. what does that tell you?

lol I don't feel sorry for this self aggrandizing disgrace to hiphop who hypes his own output by positively reviewing his own 'albums' to death on ughh through various accounts and claiming on here he has sold hundreds of records. dude has multiple youtube accounts where he claims to be a fan & posts all his own vids

notice how you never see this guy with a crew in any of his vids. nobody wants to associate with him haha. the guys who makes his vids are probably like 'let's get this money (chump change from the looks of it) & bounce, no need to have our credits on here either'

come December this tone deaf gremlin will be back here to promote his re-release so he can cover the costs of being on iTunes. which he won't be able to

we all know that in the meantime he'll be checking back with this thread on the low every single day

let's just hope for his sake FILET-O-CRUMP doesn't quit his day job. cuz then he'd find out the hard way how 'good' his music really is

let's get back to some real music

imagine these guys hearing a FILET-O-CRUMP song haha
    Retired.