Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Spectre (2015)

As for producers...... I think Tarantino should be given a shot @ 007. Especially given who the Bond villian was in Spectre.

Tarantino has expressed his interest in being involved in bond movies before so there's that

I still have to go see Spectre, thanks for holding back on the info on the plot so far zooruka, I appreciate it. probably gonna go see it next weekend
    Retired.

5th go see this movie ASAP !

Edit: Don't read this thread anymore or any other Spectre material online.
    Last edited by zooruka; 11-15-2015 at 03:37 PM.

As much as I love Tarantino's work, I hope they keep him out of this. His ideas are just a bit too ''out there''.

David Fincher would be dope although I wonder how he would handle a Spy/Action movie.

There are so many actors out there who can play Bond. I don't think that will be an issue. Craig has been my favorite so far tho.

De mijne is 4x duurder!

I don't see what the hype was about. serviceable movie sure, but tired subject matter (bad guy's plan) & overlong. waltz was good in this but could have gotten more screen time earlier on in the movie

it was gonna be hard to top Skyfall. I appreciate the effort in trying to tie the movies together but there's so much time in between movies and frankly the bad guy characters aren't that much in depth that I remember any guy too well except for Le Chiffre. also they put in stuff about bond's childhood but it felt like an afterthought this time around, whereas in Skyfall it seemed to matter more

attempted realism is okay but can get boring too, maybe some exotic locations and more outlandish evil plans that don't involve full on world domination would make for a nice change of pace. it seemed this movie was going through the motions for most of the time. I had expected much more

nice cat tho
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 12-03-2015 at 01:28 PM.
    Retired.

also, Man From UNCLE >>>>>>>>>>>>
    Retired.

-

I saw Spectre last weekend and I liked it but Skyfall is better. I like the hot woman Berenice Merlohe who was in Skyfall.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Daniel Craig is a lucky man to be married to Rachel Weisz because she's hot. I wish I could have her LOL. I saw her in The Constant Gardener movie last weekend with Ralph Fiennes who's in Spectre and Skyfall movies. I know Ralph was happy to have sex with her LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

spectre was to skyfall what this guy is to the real Joker
    Retired.

-

LOL. Lee Towers, I'm surprised you don't have nothing to say about Rachel Weisz who's married to Daniel Craig. She's a hot woman and I'm subscribed to her channel on Youtube so I can look at interviews. I love looking at her even though most of her movies suck LOL.