Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: III:Temples of Boom twenty year anniversary..

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default III:Temples of Boom twenty year anniversary..

My personal favorite Cypress Hill album. Muggs went straight murky on this one and delivered us a fantastic record. If Source magazine ever decides to go back and do another issue where they give five microphones to overlooked classics, this seriously needs to be considered..

Does everybody think this is their best? I always thought Black Sunday was their masterpiece.

black sunday is a classick, no doubt. iam a big long time cypress hill fan and III > black sunday for me. i love all cypress albums, even rise up have few dope joints.

my lil top of cypress classicks -
    TOB
    self titeled
    black sunday
    IV

this is my favorite Cypress album as well... all around classic and one of the best albums of 1995 which is saying a lot. how many of y'all have the original exclusive edition with the DJ Muggs Buddha Mix bonus CD?

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

-

Temples Of Boom was wack hahahahahahahahahahaha. I only like 2 songs on there which were Spark Another Owl and Strictly Hip Hop. Throw Your Hands In The Air remix is better than the album version because the remix had Erick Sermon, Redman and MC Eiht. I like the video. Their best album is their first one and that's their only good album hahahahahahahahaha. Ice Cube made me laugh on Westside Connection's King Of The Hill song when he mocked their Illusions song and he said I'm having illusions LOL. From westside niggas whipping on your muthafucking ass hahahahahahahahaha. That's what you having illusions of bitch LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    this is my favorite Cypress album as well... all around classic and one of the best albums of 1995 which is saying a lot. how many of y'all have the original exclusive edition with the DJ Muggs Buddha Mix bonus CD?
    check this:

regular version, muggs bonus cd version and japan version with smugglers blues (fuckin badass track).

Temples Of Boom was wack hahahahahahahahahahaha. I only like 2 songs on there which were Spark Another Owl and Strictly Hip Hop. Throw Your Hands In The Air remix is better than the album version because the remix had Erick Sermon, Redman and MC Eiht. I like the video. Their best album is their first one and that's their only good album hahahahahahahahaha. Ice Cube made me laugh on Westside Connection's King Of The Hill song when he mocked their Illusions song and he said I'm having illusions LOL. From westside niggas whipping on your muthafucking ass hahahahahahahahaha. That's what you having illusions of bitch LOL.
    homo

-

You just mad that Cypress Hill sucks LOL. Ice Cube said about them on King Of The Hill song, I don't know one bitch on your dick and I don't know one nigga bumping your shit hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Coming with a voice high pitch. The b for B-Real must stand for bitch LOL. Niggas that's down with Cypress, come wipe this shit off my dick hahahahahahaha. Mack 10 said Sendog so wack, he ain't worth dissing LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

whatever, homo.

Quote Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
    check this:

regular version, muggs bonus cd version and japan version with smugglers blues (fuckin badass track).
    dope! I have a lot of respect for people who put time, effort & money into collecting various versions. it's cool you support artists like that

I never even knew these other versions existed. I have the regular version. I'll be throwing it on later tonight

peace!
    Retired.

You just mad that Cypress Hill sucks LOL. Ice Cube said about them on King Of The Hill song, I don't know one bitch on your dick and I don't know one nigga bumping your shit hahahahahahahahahahahaha. Coming with a voice high pitch. The b for B-Real must stand for bitch LOL. Niggas that's down with Cypress, come wipe this shit off my dick hahahahahahaha. Mack 10 said Sendog so wack, he ain't worth dissing LOL.
    I see Ice Cube avoided explaining how he got shit on his dick in the first place

CJ, I need more of these lyric transcriptions with LOLs. they crack me up lmao
    Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev Jones View Post
    dope! I have a lot of respect for people who put time, effort & money into collecting various versions. it's cool you support artists like that

I never even knew these other versions existed. I have the regular version. I'll be throwing it on later tonight

peace!
    thanks. got some more rare shit.

nice one Sickdog! been a while since i heard that "Smuggler's Blues" joint... do you know which other tracks were recorded around this time but not used for the LP? i bet there's a few.

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

no... its a big seecret :/ ... i belive u know about ghostriders, fereak the funk..

back n the days Muggs had his own www and message board, few times he told us that he have tons of unreleased shit, from all eras... remember that lost temples project? he was about release full cd of unreleased stuff from 90s. but it never happened. dont know why. once he posted screen shot with folder "unrelesed shit 1995", but nothing leaked...

i have japan version of soul assassins part 1 album, with dope ass cypress track

i belive its from TOB era...

^ wow didn't know that track, ILL, thanks for posting!! bring on the MUGGS Mondays haha!

btw, i haven't checked Muggs' projects since the one with Ill Bill which i really liked, what do you think of the later projects.. what would you recommend?