Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: III:Temples of Boom twenty year anniversary..

yeah, this track is super ill, i dont know why its only on japan edition, shame... such dope track.

Muggs... well i dont have any idias what he is doing right now. long time no news from him. after Ill Bill album he went wrong direction... crappy dumbstep album, its not that bad actualy, but iam not fan of this type of music. last know project is cross my heart hope to die, it sounds good, but nothing original or interesting. so atm i cant recommend any new music from him.

but one thing makes me happy - he is producing new cypress album, and i think its done. from what i heard (short snippets from facebook) its gonna be TOB part 2, shit sounded so promissing... cant wait for that. Breal said new album coming out in 2016.

btw i have lots of cypress cd singles, nothing to special, just for collection and artworks. but one cd single with uglyass cd cover of "aint goin out like that" contains "when the shit goes down" Dimond D remix, i have never heard this version on any other release. it's diffrent from the one on unreleased & revamped album.

Temples Of Boom >>>>>>>>>>

Classic album, Their best !

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    Temples Of Boom was wack hahahahahahahahahahaha
    See.....this is why people diss you !

Ahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahhaha

Ice Cube made me laugh on Westside Connection's King Of The Hill song.
    Ice Cube Killa >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Cypress Hill's first 3 albums are all classics but this is my fav, me and my friends used to listen to this everyday in high school. I still got the version with the DJ Muggs buddha mix bonus CD and have it on vinyl. I still got some Cypress Hill on cassette too

-

Zooruka, I don't care about people dissing me. Fuck Cypress Hill and you're stupid if you think their Ice Cube diss song is better than Westside Connection's King Of The Hill song hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

you're stupid if you think their Ice Cube diss song is better than Westside Connection's King Of The Hill song hahahahahahahahahahahaha.
    I rest my case !

-

How you figure you rest your case? King Of The Hill is better than Ice Cube Killa. Ice Cube Killa sucks. You wanna do a voting poll of which song is better? I bet King Of The Hill would get the most votes.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by sickdog View Post
    btw i have lots of cypress cd singles, nothing to special, just for collection and artworks. but one cd single with uglyass cd cover of "aint goin out like that" contains "when the shit goes down" Dimond D remix, i have never heard this version on any other release. it's diffrent from the one on unreleased & revamped album.

whoa! is it possible you could upload that track for me, i would LOVE to hear that.. Diamond D is one of my all time favorites, so that woud be extremely appreciated

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

How you figure you rest your case? King Of The Hill is better than Ice Cube Killa. Ice Cube Killa sucks. You wanna do a voting poll of which song is better? I bet King Of The Hill would get the most votes.
    Charles...... You know your my Wu Corp homie right ? but your argument is pointless. I like 'King Of The Hill' but 'Ice Cube Killa' is arguably the best diss track ever made.

Peace

-

I don't agree but you're my buddy and I'm not gonna argue LOL.

Sickdog - what is this song, definitely later than "III" but i like it!

daily updates: news, articles, reviews, the best compilations on the net. that true skool street hop!

r.i.p. Johan D, Kaddu, Ricke a.k.a. "Slick Rick" and the rest of the fallen soldiers - you'll never be forgotten!

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    whoa! is it possible you could upload that track for me, i would LOVE to hear that.. Diamond D is one of my all time favorites, so that woud be extremely appreciated
    here you go http://www.filedropper.com/cypresshi...ndiamonddremix

Quote Originally Posted by claaa7 View Post
    Sickdog - what is this song, definitely later than "III" but i like it!

very dope track. love it. if iam not wrong it was supose to be on soundboming 3.

another undergraund gem:

it was on bonus cd for IV:

i love how Cypress keeps filling their limited edition CD:s, 12" B-sides, etc. with exclusive joints rather than giving all the exclusives to iTunes and digital buyers.. more should follow and keep vinyl and CD alive! even on the last (wack) Cypress album, the two special edition tracks that Muggs produced where better than 75% of the actual LP, which in itself was pretty irritating though LOL

thanks for that Diamond D remix, it sounds more complete to me with the additional saxophone and i think the percussion is more fleshed out with some congas in the background.. the version on "Unreleased & Revamped" always sounded a bit hollow to me, this solves the problem

Sickdog - have you heard King Tech's remix of the Fugees/Cypress version of "Boom Biddy Bye Bye", very smooth mix but i can't find it on YouTube though i can upload the Mp3 if you don't have it

BTW - is it okay if i upload that Diamond D remix on The Lost Tapes, i kind of specialize in DITC stuff over there, of course i'll give you the credit
    Last edited by claaa7; 11-05-2015 at 02:47 PM.