Thread: Woman questions god's existence cause lamb sacrifice didn't prevent brother's death

Default Woman questions god's existence cause lamb sacrifice didn't prevent brother's death

Family performed lamb sacrifice for Calif. man days before he was ejected onto freeway sign

California man who died in a car crash that launched his body onto a freeway sign last week are trying to raise money for “unexpected financial burdens.”

Richard Pananian was passing vehicles on the right shoulder of the southbound 5 Freeway in Glendale around 7 a.m. Friday when he lost control and rear-ended a pick-up truck. His car flipped several times and he was ejected, landing on an elevated freeway sign. He died at the scene.

Pananian’s body was covered with a sheet after firefighters ascended a ladder and worked to remove the body. The body remained there for several hours.

A GoFundMe page was created in memory of the 20-year-old because “the family is facing many unexpected financial burdens.” The creator of the page, Armen Kardashian, wrote about Pananian’s backstory, which includes a Christian upbringing and a recent lamb sacrifice:

“Richard comes from a Christian family that believes in God, and the family has done its best to follow the good book, and live in a righteous way. I myself have lost my faith and question the act of God if he exists. A week ago today on 10/25 the family had done what is called a “matag” or a lamb sacrifice for Richard to protect him from harm and evil. In the Armenian culture sacrifices are done when someone escapes death, as Richards life was once spared. I myself had sat in the car with Richard countless times, and he had a 5 point safety harness that he wore all the time! All the time!! It would be the first thing he did without a reminder. I find it ironic that 5 days after this offering to God, not only did God choose to take this young mans life, but decided to make such a spectacle out of it. If God works in mysterious ways his way remains a mystery to me and has crushed this family as a whole.”

“The family is grieving and it’s really painful,” Armen Kardashian told KCBS. “He was a very genuine soul, he was loving and caring.”

http://fox2now.com/2015/11/02/family...-freeway-sign/

did they have to scrape his remains off the sign?

Retired.

It would take a lot more than just a dead lamb to make the average christian question their faith

I think this makes her look smart

Quote Originally Posted by Mumm Ra View Post
    I think this makes her look smart
    Armen is a man's name lol

Also

Quote Originally Posted by 1Corinthians 5:7 View Post
    now that Christ, our Passover lamb, has been sacrificed
    /

'