Thread: What Was Gano Grills Job With Wu Tang?

-

Default What Was Gano Grills Job With Wu Tang?

I was watching In Too Deep movie today on Youtube with LL Cool J, Omar Epps, Nia Long, Pam Grier and rappers Shyheim and Sticky Fingaz. Gano Grills was working for LL Cool J as a drug dealer. He was the one that was laying on the pool table naked in the basement at LL's house because he was trying to talk to LL's woman Veronica Webb. LL stuck a pool stick up his ass and he hollered hahahahahahahahahahaha. LL said love it, love it, think about it, think about it LOL. What was Gano's job for Wu Tang Clan? Was he their manager? I also saw him in Lord Finesse's video that had Lord Finesse talking about women but I forgot the name of the song. He was also in Kool G Rap's It's A Shame video from 4,5,6 album.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

he's a actor from staten island he's on this killarmy video so he's probably family too
    Last edited by mAlAkAz; 11-04-2015 at 06:06 PM.

crappadonna

He tagged up tombstones for Bobby Digital

Gano grew up with the Wu. He has very close connections with them.
    The Holy Temple Is The Mental

-

Thanks. Didn't he work for them as a manager? I saw him talking about Wu Tang in their documentary and I forgot what his job was for them.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.