Thread: Is That Ghostface Killah Or Raekwon Talking About Big Dicks On Clyde Smith 2 Skit?

-

Default Is That Ghostface Killah Or Raekwon Talking About Big Dicks On Clyde Smith 2 Skit?

I just listened to the skit yesterday on Youtube because I didn't remember listening to it the first time I heard Ghostface's Fishscale album. Is that Ghostface Killah talking or Raekwon? Raekwon had me laughing at the first Clyde Smith skit on Supreme Clientele album. Yo that nigga 50 Cent LOL. I don't even know why you tried to do that bum ass shit LOL. You ain't even that big dick LOL. And if I see you up in here, I'm a have about 500 wolves on you hahahahahahahahahaha. You just fucked up bad LOL. Matter of fact, I'm a kick you in your ass and take your bullshit watch LOL. But like I said, 50 you's a bird and niggas gon see you. Faggot ass nigga LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

That's Ghostface on The Return of Clyde Smith.

-

Thanks. Ghostface Killah had me laughing at the skit LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

What's up with that wack music playing in the background on The Return Of Clyde Smith skit? Hahahahahahahahahaha.

Banned

Is That Ghostface Killah Or Raekwon Talking About Big Dicks On Clyde Smith 2 Skit?

CJ why do you want to know who is talking about dicks haha
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

-

Eagle Eye's faggot ass posted that. He loves getting dicks in his ass LOL.

lmao
    Retired.

-

You and Check Two love fucking with me because ya'll don't have nothing better to do with your boring lives. Check Two can't even get laid and all he dreams about is having sex with Gabourey Sidibe hahahahahahahahahaha. That's why he posts topics about her and posts pictures of her naked standing outside the tub in the bathroom with him standing in the tub naked LOL.

charles, just to refresh on a few points:

- You've said before that blow jobs are disgusting and you would never let a girl give you one.

-You had to beg your own mom to go out to eat at Red Robins on your birthday. She would rather smell your dad's breath than spend time with you.

You not only go to Tyler Perry movies, but you also go alone.

You'd rather watch season 2 of the A team than touch a girl's icky boobies.

You still wear bright orange Cross Colours jeans with Preparation H stains on them.

You're in your 40's and still have a curfew.

Willie D would make fun of you in a song.

Banned

Blowjobs are better than sex!! Charles how can you hate getting your dick sucked?
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Retired.

^^

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x20...loverman_music

strangely the official vid is nowhere to be found on YouTube
    Retired.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Check Two, you know my life so well LOL.