Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: the liberal scum Spike Lee and Michael Moore to save the day

Default the liberal scum Spike Lee and Michael Moore to save the day

Spike Lee's new joint, "Chiraq" (Chicago is called "Chiraq," as in Chicago+Iraq=Chiraq...get it???)

I can't embed Vimeo videos because I'm not a nerd, so here's the link

https://vimeo.com/144523728

and then the Michigan hippie, Michael Moore's new documentary, "Where to Invade Next." honestly, I thought he stopped making movies a while ago, but I guess not

and I know you're thirsting for the new Tarantino, so don't front

thanks for changing the title of the thread mods

-

Don't be dissing Spike Lee because he's a legend and I like most of his movies. I saw a trailer for Chiraq documentary and he has some blacks in Chicago pissed at him about it. The truth hurts LOL. He made me laugh when he was talking to white sports talk show host Colin Cowherd and they talked about the movie. Spike said north side of Chicago is different than south side of Chicago hahahahahahahahahaha. It's like that with most cities that have blacks and whites. Black neighborhoods look like war zones and white neighborhoods look nice and quiet LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Documentary? I thought it's supposed to be like a comedy?

-

The trailer I saw looked serious. Is it supposed to be a comedy? If it is, I don't see nothing funny about black men getting killed in Chicago.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I didn't see the trailer, but I thought the plot revolved around women holding off sex unless the males stopped being violent?

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I doubt it that the movie is about that.

Lisistrata has been done to death. christ every amateur theater company plays it at one point. plenty of erotic movies with this topic too

old and worn out topic. this is all Spike Lee can come up with these days?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysistrata
    Retired.

Banned

Calling Chicago "Chiraq" is a joke, like anything in Chicago can compare to Iraq ffs
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Don't be dissing Spike Lee
    the mods changed my thread title. it wasn't me

I want to see it based on Dave Chappelle being in it. Spike Lee should have retired by now though. 25th Hour was his last good movie. Hes just embarrassing himself at this point.

-

Summer Of Sam is better than the 25th Hour. 25th Hour was boring LOL.

Summer Of Sam is better than the 25th Hour. 25th Hour was boring LOL.
    I see your point CJ, Summer Of Sam was a good movie, but maybe you have no idea how accurately 25th Hour depicts the feeling of impending doom cuz you know you will have to go to prison soon and also how this event influences your friends' lives. the movie is really spot on. it's one of my all time top 10 movies. in my book it's a movie that deals with real life emotions, much more so than Summer Of Sam

I saw this movie I think at least once before 2006 (it was released in 2002) and then 2 times afterwards and it hit home much more on the second and third viewing. from a writing point of view it's a very realistic depiction imo

Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-11-2015 at 02:24 PM.
    Retired.

This film sounds sexist. lick some toes to end the violence, Charles