Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the liberal scum Spike Lee and Michael Moore to save the day

-

Check Two, you talking about Chiraq sounds sexist? You might be looking at a different trailer because that's not the trailer i saw. I told you the trailer i saw looked serious. When have you ever known Spike to do a comedy movie? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. All his movies are serious. Jacobjay, i see your point but 25th Hour sucked. If you wanna see a good Edward Norton movie, check out Pride and Glory with Colin Farrell, Jon Voight, Carmen Ejogo and Lake Bell. Edward and Colin were brothers and they were cops but Colin was a dirty cop. Jon Voight was their dad and Carmen was Edward's ex-wife. Edward was also good in The Italian Job with Mark Wahlberg, Jason Statham and my woman Charlize Theron and i liked him in The Score with Robert Deniro.

He did another movie with Robert and Milla Jovovich called Stone. Stone sucked but i did like the sex scene between Robert and Milla hahahahahahahaha. Milla was Edward's woman LOL. Summer Of Sam was off the hook especially the sex scenes hahahahahahahahahahaha. I love Mira Sorvino and Jennifer Esposito who were in the movie and i didn't understand why John Leguizamo was cheating on Mira because she looked good.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    Calling Chicago "Chiraq" is a joke, like anything in Chicago can compare to Iraq ffs
    to the people affected by violence in Chicago I am sure it's even worse than Iraq for them. Go spend a week in chicagos worst hood and find out for yourself before you make blind statements about how it's not as bad as Iraq

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Knowledge View Post
    to the people affected by violence in Chicago I am sure it's even worse than Iraq for them. Go spend a week in chicagos worst hood and find out for yourself before you make blind statements about how it's not as bad as Iraq
    It's nowhere near as fucking bad as a war torn country, are you crazy?? Hundreds of thousands of people have died in just over a decade in Iraq, ffs read this list and get a grip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_car_bombings

You don't see missiles going off in Chicago, there's no car bombings, there's no land mines.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Jacobjay, i see your point but 25th Hour sucked. If you wanna see a good Edward Norton movie, check out Pride and Glory with Colin Farrell, Jon Voight, Carmen Ejogo and Lake Bell. Edward and Colin were brothers and they were cops but Colin was a dirty cop. Jon Voight was their dad and Carmen was Edward's ex-wife.
    Yeah, I enjoyed Pride and Glory too. Good acting in that movie
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-13-2015 at 10:34 AM.
    Retired.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by The Hound View Post
    It's nowhere near as fucking bad as a war torn country, are you crazy?? Hundreds of thousands of people have died in just over a decade in Iraq, ffs read this list and get a grip

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_car_bombings

You don't see missiles going off in Chicago, there's no car bombings, there's no land mines.

How do you know missles aren't gong off in Chicago? Do you know what a deadly missle is? Can a deadly missle only be one shot from a battle ship during war time? You missed my point in that he people affected by this shit in Chicago you know people who do go to war daily to them it is worst than Iraq they are losng their children to a different of war than the one you have fancied for yourself as being the only type of war possible.

To put it in perspective for you to understand what do you think Prodigy meaNt when he said there's a war going on no man is safe from?

Do you think a place is a hell hole only if it's in the Middle East or Africa? What is the war that they have painted for you ?

Spike Lee released the trailer for his forthcoming film, Chi-Raq last week. In an interview with ABC Chicago, the director explains what he hopes people get out of the film.

"What we hope to do with this film is to have some really, really have people be honest and stop putting their head in the sand act like it's not happening and spark discussion, dialogue," he says. "How can we give our young people hope? These young guys, they don't have any hope. They don't have any value in life."

When asked about the criticism the trailer has received, especially from Chicago rappers saying the film falsely portrays their lives, Lee compares the situation to another historical time period.

"That sounds like those redneck crackers in the South," the Brooklyn, New York director says, "when Civil Rights people come down to Mississippi or Alabama, 'These rabble rousers come down here. We know how to treat our Negros good. We don't need nobody else come up there tell us how to work with our Negros.' Same type of mentality."

To watch the interview, visit ABC Chicago.
    Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-13-2015 at 01:20 PM.
    Retired.

-

LOL@Chicago rappers saying the movie falsely portrays their lives hahahahahahahahahahaha. Yeah right. I knew Spike Lee was gonna get some hate from ignorant blacks in Chicago and I know he doesn't care. He's always been a controversial movie director and he doesn't care about people that don't like his movies. I've always been a fan of his and if this movie hurts ignorant blacks feelings, so what hahahahahahahahaha. The truth needs to be told. Black men need to stop killing each other, stop selling drugs and stop making their neighborhoods unsafe. Get a job and get some job skills. Stop thinking that the only ways to get outta the hood and make good money is by drug dealing, rapping, being a NBA player and NFL player LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

Jacobjay, don't Spike and Quentin Tarantino hate each other? I saw previews for Spike's Girl 6 movie a few days ago on Youtube and I saw Quentin in the movie. Girl 6 came out in the 90's and it has Theresa Randle and Isaiah Washington.

-

I read a article today in The Washington Post newspaper about Chiraq movie and Spike was interviewed by a woman and a man. I liked the interview and I liked what Spike said. I saw a picture of a scene from the movie and Nick Cannon is in the movie playing a rapper hahahahahahaha. The movie comes out December 4th but it's coming to limited theaters. I'll see it when it comes to video.

-

I just saw another trailer for Chiraq and Wesley Snipes and Samuel Jackson are in it. I don't know why blacks in Chicago are mad about this movie when Spike is telling the truth about black on black crime in Chicago. I watched a interview with him today when he was on a talk show in Chicago. He said he knows that there's black on black crime everywhere and not just Chicago because he named several cities that have black on black crime and I agree. I just wish the news would stop talking about the violence in Chicago so much as if Chicago is the only city that has black on black crime LOL. I saw 60 Minutes tv show last year and they said my hometown Cleveland, Ohio led the nation in murders which I find hard to believe because Cleveland isn't as big a city as New York, Los Angeles, Washington DC, Chicago, Dallas, Houston and Atlanta.

Do you think broads not giving guys sex would bring about peace, like in this movie?

-

It's possible because Spike said that technique has happened in countries overseas and it has stopped some countries from having a lot of violence.

some wars didn't happen cause women wouldnt have sex with men? lol

-

That's what Spike said hahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I find that hard to believe. I guess it's possible that it could work because you know men want sex from women LOL.

-

Chiraq comes out today. I'm gonna see what movie theaters in my area it's playing at.