Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: the liberal scum Spike Lee and Michael Moore to save the day

-

I posted some comments to Chiraq trailer on Youtube and my comments got deleted hahahahahahahahahaha. Sensitive ass faggots. So I posted several comments to the trailer at Spike Lee's Facebook page and they haven't been deleted. I had some people on there that agreed with me.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

what did you say that got deleted?

-

I said that ignorant black men need jobs and there's no jobs in black neighborhoods. That's why they sell drugs and kill each other. I know black men don't want the jobs that Hispanic men and African men have but they still need jobs and that's the only way black on black crime will end. Ignorant black men also have no job skills and you need job skills for the jobs that pay good. That's just the way it is and also ignorant black men don't wear the right clothes when they go to job interviews. They talk street slang and they got tattoos all over their body. White men job bosses aren't gonna hire them behaving like that. Black men need to own their own businesses so they can work for themselves because white men don't want them working for them. During the 50's and 60's after slavery, black men were forced to own their own businesses especially in the south and that needs to happen again. But when black men do get jobs, they need to stop causing trouble like dissing and laughing at their co-workers, coming to work late and not doing their job. I've had several jobs working with mostly black men when I lived in Cleveland and a few of them bothered me often and I don't bother nobody. I had to quit a few jobs because of that.

I'm gonna post comments to Chiraq trailer again on Youtube and I'm gonna see if they're gonna get deleted. I don't care if ignorant blacks don't like my opinion because I don't delete people's comments.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

PRODIGAL SUN

When did "Liberal" become a bad word?

-

Check Two, I see my comments that I posted to Chiraq on Youtube came back. I guess whoever the person is that I sent a message to complaining about my comments being deleted at several videos posted my comments back to the videos I posted at. I read some comments from Facebook today from a black woman who liked the comments I posted on Spike Lee's page about Chiraq.

-

I saw on Spike Lee's Facebook page the other day that Chiraq is coming on video January 26th. I'll be looking out for it because I wanna see it. The movie just came out a couple of months ago and it's already coming to video LOL.

-

I saw Spike Lee's Chiraq movie last weekend and it was alright. Nick Cannon had sex with another black woman after his woman Teyonnah Parris went on a sex strike so black men could stop killing each other hahahahahahahahahahaha. It was funny seeing Wesley Snipes playing a gangbanger with a patch over his eye.

-

I'm glad I didn't pay to see Chiraq at the theater because I would've been pissed if I had saw it at the theater hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'm glad I only paid $3 to see it on video because it wasn't good. I don't know why I said it was alright. Spike needs to stop trying to get money from his fans on Kickstarter to do movies because that's pitiful. He should have his own studio because there's no excuse for him to have done movies since 1987 and he still gotta ask movie companies for money to finance his movies LOL. He hasn't done a good movie since Summer Of Sam.

Chicago is on pace for its most violent year in decades

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2...-2016/82507210

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Black men will always kill each other and their ignorance never ends LOL.