Thread: Goodie Mob Soul Food twenty year anniversary.

Prince of the Non Ignorant weirdos

Default Goodie Mob Soul Food twenty year anniversary.

Another Organized Noize classic was bestowed upon us. Still holds up to this day

-

Soul Food is a classic and it's a shame their other albums aren't good. Their last album which was a reunion album with Ceelo was terrible hahahahahahahahahahaha. I was so mad because they hadn't done a album with Ceelo since 1999 which was World Party and that album sucked LOL. LOL@World Party album cover.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Still Standing was actually pretty dope, World Party was okay, but you have to put yourself into a certain mindstate prior to listening to it, or you will completely miss the point, people saw it as a sell out album.. It was basically what the title said, World Party, like they were saying we do not care whether you are purple, orange, whether you speak French or Spanish, whether you are carnivore or vegetarian, whether you are Buddhist or Mormon, there is something on here for everybody. Probably too ambitious for the time

-

Still Standing was alright and only songs i liked on World Party were Get Rich To This and ICU LOL. Have you heard their album One Monkey Don't Stop No Show? That album was ok. Ceelo made me laugh on The Experience song on Still Standing when he said so many black men out here trying to be niggas LOL. Keeping it real to the point that they dying to be niggas LOL. In actuality, the fact is you ain't a nigga because you black. You a nigga because of how you act. But you don't want me to tell you the truth. So i'm gon lie to you, make it sound fly to you LOL.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Never listened to that one, had no interest without any kind of Organized Noize contributions..

-

Check out One Monkey Don't Stop No Show album. It's better than World Party and their last reunion album LOL.