Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Redman - 'Mudface' ALBUM

Default Redman - 'Mudface' ALBUM

dropping 11/13

Retired.

this artwork so bad... cheap as a fuck.

-

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I'll pass. I'm so disappointed in Redman that his albums are terrible the last several years because he's a good rapper. I'll always be a fan but i'm not buying anymore of his albums.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I'm actually looking forward to this.

That 'Dopeman' joint that he dropped was nice as fuck!

Peace!

leaked...

Lyrically it's good..

Production is all over the place. vast majority of this album sounds like shit.

garbage. 2 or 3 tracks are ok, rest shit sounds primitive as a fuck. fuck this. docs da name was his last dope album.

-

LOL@Origin and Sickdog hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I tried to tell you.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

ah shit from the comments here sounds like we got another Reggie on our hands. will still peep it for the lyrics at least once

and to think I had high hopes for this, the singles were good. eh, maybe I'll still like it more than some of you

thanks for the heads up guys
    Retired.

-

Jacobjay, did you used to be Rev Jones? I thought Redman was coming out with Muddy Waters 2 album or is that just a mixtape?

^^yes that's me

wikipedia says this

In June 2013, Redman announced that his next studio album Muddy Waters 2 would be released in late 2013[11] via Entertainment One and he would release a mixtape to go along with it, which evolved into an EP titled Muddy Waters 2: The Preload.[12] Redman has also confirmed work on Blackout! 3 with Method Man with recording starting summer 2012, however, recording was pushed back to late 2014. Mudface has been confirmed to come out first,[13] with Blackout! 3 coming out after

after reading this I think the Muddy Waters 2 title was changed into Mudface. I could be wrong though

btw Reggie is in my top 3 most disappointing hiphop albums ever
    Retired.

Mudface is The Preload, Muddy Waters 2 is gonna release in 2016
    Last edited by mAlAkAz; 11-12-2015 at 11:12 PM.

Album isn't too bad imo, good to hear a new Redman album. Like Origin said production is all over but I like most of it apart from 2-3 tracks

-

I thought music albums came out on Tuesday? November 13th is today and I doubt it that his album comes out today. It probably came out Tuesday. Erick Sermon's new album is garbage too hahahahahahahaha. I hope Keith Murray doesn't release anymore albums because he hasn't made a good one since Enigma LOL. Keith said him, Erick and Redman are gonna do another Def Squad album and I won't be buying it. El Nino album was alright.

I didn't like the El Nino album all that much. didn't have much replay value for me back in the day. I revisited it a few months back and was unimpressed
    Retired.