Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Furious little person DLAH says hi to wucorp

Default Furious little person DLAH says hi to wucorp

miss me with that bullshit

I cut this racist weirdo off my FB a few months back, a member of a Wu fan group shared this yesterday. shout out to Bruce from Wu-Tang Canadian Killa Beez fan page
    Retired.

He's against himself?

Dlah:

hellkeydoe DOES NOT SUPPORT FAGGOTS IN hiphop. SO IF YOU QUEER GET OUTTA HERE. hiphop IS A CULTURE OF straight people not sum DICK IN THE ASS hyper sex muthafuckers. https://www.sendspace.com/file/con1dq IF YOU SUPPORT STRAIGHT HIPHOP download our mixtape luv us or leave us alone

DLAH's state of mind ...

Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by jäcobjäy View Post
    DLAH's state of mind ...

That was quick. lol

DLAH:

-jäcobjäy(bitch ass white jewish corp fucker) shout out to you for putting the message out there for us. LOL Why should i pay for a online street team when i got muthafuckers from the corp do it for me. I LOVE HOW YA'LL spread our name and infact it backfires becauses everytime you diss us we get another fan who discovers us because you put them on to us with your
    childish TROLLING. Hiding behind computers knowing good and got dam well tru n living gods would beatcha da fuck up offline. I learned so much about the internet over the pass years that i mastered it. I MASTERED you white jewish devils who think WU EUROPEAN KILLAH BEEZ are some way respect here in the states. THE RZA must've be in a good mood the day he worked with your boy CILVARINGS. . where's the 5million album at ? lol YOUR LEADER CILVARINGS IS WORST THAN ANY RAAADRR VAN . he lied to a group of black men to record a fake wu ALBUM AND THEY WASN'T THAT DUMB TO LET HIM RELEASE IT. THIS SAND NIGGER RINGS SPENT YEARS OF HIS LIFE BASICLLY RECORIND A mixtape. lol NO MONEY ... cee 2HELLKEYDOE never was intended to be some b level wu affiates why you think i had so much conflict. HELLKEYDOE is it's own chamber and we 're the bosses of own destiny. NOTHING from the 10thchamber to the international interview has STOP HELLKEYDOE as a brand. 2016 we finally releasing our products. Not just one hellkeydoe album but 2. plus a few EP and singles. new videos all man i could go on. THANKS TO ALL DJ'S facebook ig fans people who purchase our cds music. THE DONLEKY OF THE DAY IS CILVARINGS & HIS CORP. shout out to dom pachino for telling the truth about them to.

keep it 100. YO I WOULD BEAT YOU WHITE JEWISH boys the fuck up. THEY THINK WUTANG STAND FOR witty unpredicatble talent and natural game. NO BITCH . it's WISDOM UNI-VERSA TRUTH ALLAH NOW GOD. THE FOUNDATION OF WU is and still even the idea is ALLAH'S MATH thanks to the FATHER ALLAH these jewish white boys tried to turn it into sum KUNG FU SHIT. NIGGA FUCK A KARATE CHOP ILL GIVE YOU A BODY SHOT. thanks Bruce from Wu-Tang Canadian Killa Beez fan page for promoting us and bring the message to the attention. WITOUT YOU OUR ON-LINE STREET TEAM WOULD BE NOTHING. dissing us doesn't make people not like us ..... it backfires and you put more people on to us and our MUSIC IS SO ILLLLLLLLL... faggoT you make white people ashamed you apart of them. HELLKEYDOE is not racist we just dont tolerate black or white devils.
    Last edited by check two; 11-12-2015 at 06:18 PM.

Interesting

'they wasn't that dumb'

'

Imagine catching this little dude in the frozen food section holding a bag of baby corn?

Outta all these fake Wu dude's, I only got love for Raaddrr Van. ( No homo)

Peace to Raaddrr

Waits for RadioActive Man to join thread. Ahahahaha
    Last edited by zooruka; 11-13-2015 at 01:33 AM.

Banned

DLah is just a faggot. The kind that sucks dick for rent money.
    Posts by The Hound are signed TH.

Quoting ≠ Agreement.

Quote Originally Posted by check two View Post
    shout out to dom pachino for telling the truth about them to.
    Dom P has no problem with wucorp at all, Dom was talking about Ringz

now for this sad sack of shit DLAH. this lame dude ...

* checks wucorp every five minutes as a guest so we don't see him lurking

* sends FB friendship requests to wu fans HIMSELF (no real wu affiliates do this cuz they are too busy since they have actual careers)

* sends renewed friendship requests to those same wu fans after they throw him off his feed for posting hate messages and endless rants on official wu fam members he considers to be fakes

lmao

stay losing DLAH

I see he's on some FILET-O-CRUMP shit deleting negative comments haha

Last edited by Rev Jones; 11-13-2015 at 10:20 AM.
    Retired.

I'm white, what is this

Who is this guy? never heard of him
    -----> Check Rev. William Burks aka Chuuuch "Nigowkno", "Runnit" and "Ganja"
    -----> KAMi Genesis, vol1, vol2 and vol3- beat tapes
    https://open.spotify.com/artist/48z4...QcWWL0Pat0qEDQ

Quote Originally Posted by Kanha View Post
    Who is this guy?
    according to the new thread title he is not a faggit lol

Retired.

haha yes furious little person sounds about right

Retired.

I guess midget was too offensive for art, with the change.