Thread: If You Are Going To The Orlando Show...... Post Here

Wu-Tang Supplier bobby_digital_1's Avatar

Default If You Are Going To The Orlando Show...... Post Here

If you are going to the Orlando show and want to meet up and drink / chill a bit before the show, let me know. I'll be there, and I'll be bringing some CD's if anyone wants any. Holla at me! South East Killa beez unite. Peace

Word up... the whole ujempire will be there in full force

MidaZ

yeah man imma be there blazed up...im wearing my insectah deck shirt

yo I'll be there with my little brother, PM me or something if you want my cell - I'm down for chillin before the show. I havn't decided if Ima wear my Art of War Wu-Tang shirt or RIP ODB.

Lightbulb 4 sho sho All Wu-Corp Memebers Happy Hour

Quote Originally Posted by da child
    Word up... the whole ujempire will be there in full force

MidaZ
    Yo I'm down to meet up wit other Wu-Fans before the show. I'm going to the concert dolo solo, that would be str8 bang'n to chill with other Orlando or florida peepz. Have our own lil pre-wu reunion Wu-Corp jump off before the concert. Lets set up a place n meet ya'll some1 call it time & place????

Yo Midaz Still need to ticket???? I still have yo, If not peepz holla @ me. Invite a friend something it ya. Its reserve seating ticket, but if u wanna be down stairs in General Admission, you can probably stand there too in the crowd. But personnal I rather have a seat, cuz u know the Wu be taking mad long to hit the stage, ticket says 8pm, but ya right more like 10 or 11pm. Anyways its Center Balcony row D seat 13, thats the 4th row from the front. If anybody wants it please holla @ me cuz i need to get rid of it.....it was originally for a Friend, but the "stank'n ass hoe"(odb) canceled on my ass, girls what can i say, she wasn't a true WU-fan anwayz. But if another girl or fella wants it!!! a True Wu-Fan holla. alex_t16 @ yahoo.com

peace ya'll

Veteran Member

Beileve it or not but im gunna be there. Cant wait. Who needs crack. Mide as well take some orders. Im gunna be trafficing it at the show so let me know if you need any rock.

Default St. Petersburg and Orlando

This is big, I ain't seen the Wu in like 6 years, "Word has it these rappers don't come around that often" so I'm goin to both shows, I dunno what I'll be wearing to St. Pete, but I'll be wearing a Wu Shirt to Orlando. And I'll have both hands stamped.

yeah well I havn't been to Florida in 6 years, and I've never seen the Wu! Live at least.

Talking Wu-Corp Pre-Show Jump Off WASSUP

Yo are we gonna have a Pre-Concert Wu-Corp meetup or not wassup peoples some1 call it place and time.....I'm down for anything and peoples to chill wit, i'm going dolo solo to the concert!!

And yo any1 gonna help me get rid of this extra ticket HELP please!!!!!!!!!! alex_t16 @ yahoo.com
    Last edited by shaolin_danger; 02-16-2006 at 09:50 AM.

Default Orlando Show

Yo, if yoiu are going to the show, and If you still want to meet up and drink / chill.... Check you your private messages, I messaged everyone that said they want to go. Private message your phone # to me, and I will call you on Saturday, and we will set up a meeting time and place for Sunday. Peace.

Cool Wu-Corp Pre Party

So yo when we gonna meet up peoples, the Wu-Corp pre-reunion PArty where it at, holla When and where is it gonna go down Sunday!!!!!!!!

Default Orlando Show

I'ma call everyone that private messaged there number to me , who ever messaged there cell # to me will get a call from a 912 # on saturday and sunday. Peace everyone.

He we go again round TWO peoples