Thread: Jennifer Lopez And Ray Liotta's Shades Of Blue TV Show

-

Default Jennifer Lopez And Ray Liotta's Shades Of Blue TV Show

I saw the previews for this and it looks good. Jennifer and Ray play cops and I think it takes place in New York. It looks like Ray is her boss and he's a dirty cop. He's good at playing dirty cops because he did that in Unlawful Entry with Kurt Russell and Madeline Stowe, Narc with Jason Patric and Street Kings 2. This comes on in January on NBC. I don't remember what day it comes on and at what time. This is Ray's first tv show and this is Jennifer's 2nd tv show. She was on the 90's show South Central with Larenz Tate, Maia Campbell, Lamont Bentley(RIP)and Clifton Powell. She was a cashier at a African grocery store that Clifton owned. That was a good underrated show. I loved Maia Campbell back in the day and I like her In The House tv show with LL Cool J and Debbie Allen.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

-

I just watched yesterday's episode on NBC website and I liked what I saw. Jennifer Lopez is still hot and Ray Liotta is a good actor. Lolita Davidovich is also on here as Jennifer's mom and she was hot back in the day. Jennifer's daughter is cute and i've never seen her. The woman that used to play on The Sopranos tv show is also on here but I can't remember her name. She was the girlfriend of the guy that Olive Oil Goombah has a picture of in his avatar.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

Unlawful Entry .
    befitting movie title since wucorp's been dealing with rape all week
    Retired.

-

I'm gonna buy that on dvd in May. I got it on vhs and since I got a new tv, the tv won't allow me to play vhs tapes. Ray Liotta made me laugh how he got Kurt Russell locked up so he could be alone with Kurt's wife Madeleine Stowe who he wanted hahahahahahahahahahaha.

-

I'm not watching Shades Of Blue anymore because it's boring. Not enough action. Dark Blue was the last good cop show I watched and I wish TNT hadn't cancelled it after 2 seasons. Dylan McDermott and Omari Hardwick who played on there are good actors. I also like the cute white woman and white man that were cops and they worked with Dylan and Omari.

-

I never said the white guy on Dark Blue is cute LOL. I said I like the cute white woman that worked with him and Omari Hardwick's wife on there was cute. She looks like she could be half black/half Ethiopian.

charles, are you snowed in at the library today?

-

I'm at home LOL. The library is closed i'm sure.