Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New KRS-One

Default New KRS-One

https://soundcloud.com/predatorprime...fficial-single

Single from his new LP sounds great.

Cannot wait for this shit to drop, 4 days to go.

-

I'm not buying anymore albums from him because his last good album was Kristyles and that came out in 2003 LOL. It's sad that he's made several bad albums after he left Jive records. I saw a recent interview with him at a concert he did and he said fuck America and fuck school. He said blacks need to move overseas because there's better jobs over there and I don't agree with him. Blacks don't need to leave America because America is the best place to live. Yeah there's a lot of unemployed blacks, crime and homelessness in black neighborhoods but so what. America will always be the best place to live. Why does he think so many foreigners leave their poor countries to come to America? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe he said fuck school when he did a song called You Must Learn LOL. I think he's pissed off at black schools not being good and I can't blame the teachers for that because the majority of black kids don't care about learning and that's never gonna change. Like one of the guys on here said, it's a joke to teach at a black school in the hood hahahahahahahahaha.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones View Post
    The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

I'm not buying anymore albums from him because his last good album was Kristyles and that came out in 2003 LOL. It's sad that he's made several bad albums after he left Jive records. I saw a recent interview with him at a concert he did and he said fuck America and fuck school. He said blacks need to move overseas because there's better jobs over there and I don't agree with him. Blacks don't need to leave America because America is the best place to live. Yeah there's a lot of unemployed blacks, crime and homelessness in black neighborhoods but so what. America will always be the best place to live. Why does he think so many foreigners leave their poor countries to come to America? Hahahahahahahahahahahaha. I can't believe he said fuck school when he did a song called You Must Learn LOL. I think he's pissed off at black schools not being good and I can't blame the teachers for that because the majority of black kids don't care about learning and that's never gonna change. Like one of the guys on here said, it's a joke to teach at a black school in the hood hahahahahahahahaha.

Nothing more is needed to be said.

-

That's your opinion. I don't like his new music anymore but i'll always love his old classics. I'll always be a fan and I love listening to his interviews because he's very smart. I would like to hear him do a interview about black unemployment, homelessness and black on black crime and how these problems should be solved. He was homeless when he was a teenager and he made a good life for himself because he reads books.

The TV dinners I like is macaroni and cheese with fish and rice with chicken and broccoli. I also like Stouffer's microwaved spaghetti.
    I also like the food U-God talked about. He said he can cook spaghetti and fried chicken and i would like to taste it to see if he's a good cook. I like spaghetti and fried chicken.

America is the best place to live.
    Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlesJones
    I didn't like it because of the beats.

I'd appreciate a PM if anyone has this jawn.

this shit is fireeeeeeeeeeeee

PRODIGAL SUN

banger
    "get money by all means necessary"

Kris got some serious as fuck production on this LP. wish more of the old school emcees would use production like this.

-

The album is already out? I bet the beats on it suck LOL. GhettoGnom, how you figure countries overseas is better than America? Hahahahahahahaha. Why you think so many foreigners are coming to America? If their countries were better, they wouldn't be coming to America LOL.

This was dope as fuck. KRS got such a strong voice that whenever he gets a nice boom bap beat it sounds slick as fuck regardless.

The album is already out? I bet the beats on it suck LOL. GhettoGnom, how you figure countries overseas is better than America? Hahahahahahahaha. Why you think so many foreigners are coming to America? If their countries were better, they wouldn't be coming to America LOL.
    I'm not even going to begin.

Google best countries to live in or some shit. No one (sorry, you don't count CJ) would consider USA a better country to live in then countries like Australia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Switzerland, Iceland etc.

-

Ask some americans then would they rather live overseas than America and see what their answer will be LOL.

Ask some americans then would they rather live overseas than America and see what their answer will be LOL.
    Most people wants to live in their home country. Doesn't mean their home country is the most wonderful place on earth.

Also, Americans aren't exactly known for their vast knowledge of foreign countries. Or for their vast knowledge of anything.

-

Of course americans don't have knowledge about foreign countries and most of them don't wanna go overseas because the airplane ride is too long. Whites may be more interested in countries overseas than blacks in America LOL. Whites have the money to go overseas and blacks don't have money to go overseas LOL. There's a lot of blacks in America that don't have money to go to cities in America. So I know they aren't gonna go overseas hahahahahahahahaha. Only way blacks will go overseas is if they're rappers, movie stars, NFL players and NBA players LOL.

nada ignorante

Quote Originally Posted by GhettoGnom View Post

Also, Americans aren't exactly known for their vast knowledge of foreign countries. Or for their vast knowledge of anything.
    Thank you and no I dont live in the Jungle.
    N.I.